** Peripheral Showcase **

Associate
Good evening everybody!

I upgraded my keyboard a while back and thought it was about time I shared some snaps. I replaced my Logitech G105 with a QPad MK-80 with Cherry MX Blue switches

DVHeR57l.jpg
1tzXgiMl.jpg
5pFcTJFl.jpg
HrEgJ7nl.jpg

I'm currently in the process of building another PC so hopefully once that's done I'll be able to invest in some different keycaps and start to personalise it more to my tastes

Farewell!

Associate
new poker X with custom case. so happy! there's so much room for activities!!!
20140508_135712_zps61d56f51.jpg

Man of Honour
Sweet keyboard Khemist, just ordered a Ducky Shine 3 in white with black keys, so a similar look to yours, will be here tomorrow, can't wait :)

What are these colour changers you speak of? Does it change the LED colour?

Caporegime
Very nice Khemist, my ozone strike pro has a similair style for the WASD, ESC and arrow keys, albeit theyre in red and the rest are white. Nice to know i can go custom with the colours.

Man of Honour
@ rare, velly rice :cool:

Those OCUK metal keycaps, do they have a plastic interior where it connects to the MX switch? As I'm thinking of getting some but worried that an all metal cap will wear down the plastic switches?

Soldato
Green backlight poker 2 with brown MX's:) With OCUK metal caps and Pexon cable! Expensive to be fair, but awesome. Monkey they are all metal, no plastic inner:)

Last edited:
Associate
What the hell, I've posted some of these in other sections but these are some of my peripherals:

Clubsport Shifter:

Mounted in a custom shifter pod:

Clubsport Wheel, rims and pedals (not my picture):

Currently being built into my Racing cabinet peripheral (current, active project - WIP):

Custom Joystick peripheral #1:

Old Custom Joystick peripheral #2:

New Custom Joystick peripheral #2 (aka Vewlix cabinet):

Customised Controller and Plasticote'd G25:

HOTAS Warthog and Audioengine speakers:

Console cabinet (WIP):

G13 on custom desk:

Logitech G930 headphones on custom rack:

Also working on a pinball controller peripheral:

I enjoy building things.

Last edited:
Associate
OMG that's impressive!!

Green backlight poker 2 with brown MX's:) With OCUK metal caps and Pexon cable! Expensive to be fair, but awesome. Monkey they are all metal, no plastic inner:)

ah ok it's what I thought then. I'm in love with my poker X! got a pexon cable as well.
where did you get that blank red keycap? looking for blank keycaps but I really don't want to buy a whole set

Soldato
It actually came with the keyboard :) i've only used it in that place because thats the one key which doesn't illuminate with caps (you can switch them round but not both at the same time!)

Back
Top Bottom