• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Rat GPU Benchmark

Associate
Thought I'd do a run with slightly bumped clockspeed.

Same CPU as before, High: 76.84
rPoJiiZ.png

i7-4770K @ 4.2
SLI TitanBE x2

Soldato
I need to do some benching again and will jump on this when i do Kaap. Nice one bud :)

Its a bit less demanding then traditional benches so you may get away with winding your clocks right up, managed sub 75sec on high earlier but with a little green artifacting along the way (only 1485mhz :p). Will fine tune and run again later in the week.

We really need a heaven 3.0 dx9 hwbot bench thread, that thing hits some serious CPU bottlenecks.

Caporegime
Its a bit less demanding then traditional benches so you may get away with winding your clocks right up, managed sub 75sec on high earlier but with a little green artifacting along the way (only 1485mhz :p). Will fine tune and run again later in the week.

We really need a heaven 3.0 dx9 hwbot bench thread, that thing hits some serious CPU bottlenecks.

I am so busy with going backwards and forwards to work and Norwich, I don't have time to wipe my bum :D Deffo going to get back into benching though and have just started a Team MLG on the bot for those that are interested in joining.

Soldato
High preset
4770K @4.6
REF 290X @1150/1500.

U0ZH5qY.jpg.png

Medium preset
Low preset

Looking at the scores currently for single cards this seem wrong:confused:

Anything else i need to do other than just hit the high preset?:confused:

Last edited:
Man of Honour
OP
High preset
4770K @4.6
REF 290X @1150/1500.

U0ZH5qY.jpg.png

Medium preset
Low preset

Looking at the scores currently for single cards this seem wrong:confused:

Anything else i need to do other than just hit the high preset?:confused:

I think you need to untick the Hawaii HT box before you run the bench. I think this maybe the integrated graphics on the 4770k.

With X79 this is no Hawaii HT box to tick.:)

Back
Top Bottom