• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Rat GPU Benchmark

Soldato
uksoldierboy, can you run the benchmark at a lower CPU clock to see if it makes a difference?

I would have though CPU would barely play into this but Haswells seem to gain over the other scores.

Soldato
GTX 670 @ 915/1502
Xeon L5639 @ 3.2Ghz

High :
f0n2qe.jpg

Medium:
e0or44.jpg

Low :
2iqeecz.jpg

Soldato
This is the tests redone but with my cpu at stock.

4770K@stock
290X@1150/1500

low
vOP5qUv.jpg.png

Med
WpX5hZX.jpg.png

High
5oWWKVy.jpg.png

I'm not sure what causing my scores to be so much faster than everyone else:confused:

All my CCC stuff is at default, only thing i change when installing new drivers is forcing v-sync off as i don't mind tearing.

Using the latest drivers 14.6, Windows 8.1 thats about it:confused:

Soldato
All my CCC stuff is at default, only thing i change when installing new drivers is forcing v-sync off as i don't mind tearing.

Using the latest drivers 14.6, Windows 8.1 thats about it:confused:

TBH i have the same set up with same OS and drivers and my scores are not too far off. Maybe 290x's have a magic advantage over 290p's on this bench?

Changing CPU clock did something but not as much as i had thought it might.

Deleted member 66701

D

Deleted member 66701

TBH i have the same set up with same OS and drivers and my scores are not too far off. Maybe 290x's have a magic advantage over 290p's on this bench?

Changing CPU clock did something but not as much as i had thought it might.

Look at my scores -with a pair of 7970's.

I also have the "HT" check boxes shown also on a 4770k system - it's got to be something to do with that.

Associate
I notice that some of the earlier entries are using v0.6.0 of the bench while Avenged7Fold and uksoldierboy are using v0.7.0 Beta ? Can't click the link in work but it might be worth having a gander at the change log :confused:

Man of Honour
OP
I notice that some of the earlier entries are using v0.6.0 of the bench while Avenged7Fold and uksoldierboy are using v0.7.0 Beta ? Can't click the link in work but it might be worth having a gander at the change log :confused:

+1

Looks like the version to use is v0.70

v0.7.0 Beta

Added 3dsmax / Maya 2015 support.

Fixed a problem that was causing to render with less GPUs than it should be when the number of video cards was greater than the CPU cores.

Now we use two active tiles per OpenCL device to maximize the GPU usage ( you'll notice a 'HT' signature on the device list to reflect this, aka GPU 'HyperThreading' :D ).

Recompiled using the latest libraries and compiler ( VS2013 Update 2, Qt 5.3.0, tbb42_20140416oss )

Back
Top Bottom