** AIO LIQUID COOLING AT MENTAL PRICES **

Soldato
yeh that is a fair point, just wondering now wether its any improvement over my xigmatech prime 140, either of them

I can't comment on this! However, picture it this way... Three year warranty if it breaks in just under three years then profit : They'll have changed design by then and you get a new one.

At the price ocuk have it at, (quite frankly I'm amazed) its bloody good value for money regardless!

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
OP
Guys, this is a brand new product with three year warranty. NOT a refurbished unit.

The price will not last forever. I have agreed with antec to put my prices in line with the rest of the uk market as soon as anyone moans about the price.

so far so good but this limits the time that these coolers will be this cheap. so please dont hesitate.

Soldato
Is the 650 an improvement on the 620? Looks very different and a review suggests they have messed up the mounting process.

I just installed the 620, the mounting system is, to be kind; retarded. Whoever designed it deserves a slap.

However, it's all installed and doing a decent job on my 2500k.

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
OP
The price will not last forever. I have agreed with antec to put my prices in line with the rest of the uk market as soon as anyone moans about the price.

so far so good but this limits the time that these coolers will be this cheap. so please dont hesitate.

so its happened. the pricing has been changed now. :(

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
OP
they are their own OEM.

the pump being on the block is a patented design that asetek and coolit have access to.

that is why the antec unit has the pump located elsewhere.

Soldato
I grabbed the 650 last time around on the off-chance I could mod it to fit the NXZT Kraken G10... A note to anyone else thinking the same - no chance!

Trying to hunt down a cheap X40 now lol ;)

The 650 is still an awesome AIO cooler, radiator seems great quality and I'll be using it for a friends build - as at £30 it's well worth pushing him towards it!

Soldato
I grabbed the 650 last time around on the off-chance I could mod it to fit the NXZT Kraken G10... A note to anyone else thinking the same - no chance!

Trying to hunt down a cheap X40 now lol ;)

The 650 is still an awesome AIO cooler, radiator seems great quality and I'll be using it for a friends build - as at £30 it's well worth pushing him towards it!

**** I was just going to do that, thanks for telling us! Saved me the disappointment, although it might be good to replace my CPU cooler :p

Back
Top Bottom