• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Unigine Heaven 4 benchmark

Man of Honour
OP
Another one for the board Kaap :)

Score: 1494
i7 2600k @4.6Ghz
R9 290 Pro 1150/1450 (14.6 beta drivers)

78d07b82-7a99-4fe1-8a04-dbf3156ecbf6_zps2fd8b843.png

EDIT: Realised I had my fps cap on this test *facepalm* Might try it again with the cap off and without the OSD running...

Still a good score and on the board.:)

Caporegime
Sometimes you can run higher clockspeeds on multi GPU setups as the cards are being held back by the CPU and not getting that stressed.

For a single 290P a very good overclock on this would be around 1270/1625

Would need a very cold day for that tbh. On the shorter benches that's not a problem. Heaven is the longest bench going (aside from that catzilla one) so i doubt i could complete it any higher than 1250/1625 and even that would be a stretch. Not enthused about these Unigine benches as even you're off the pace a bit and you're a good overclocker and have a powerful rig that's water cooled.

Man of Honour
OP
Would need a very cold day for that tbh. On the shorter benches that's not a problem. Heaven is the longest bench going (aside from that catzilla one) so i doubt i could complete it any higher than 1250/1625 and even that would be a stretch. Not enthused about these Unigine benches as even you're off the pace a bit and you're a good overclocker and have a powerful rig that's water cooled.

Just done this one for you

290X @1270/1625

4930k @4.8

dN3Mi57.jpg

The 14.6 drivers are great.

Moving on up.:p:D

Soldato
Still a good score and on the board.:)

Wasn't there a rule (after an 8Pack entry) that the screenshot had to include the cobble stones at the start? Something about tessellation...
Not that I'm really worried.

It's good for a AMD score, but miles off the top Nvidia scores when in reality the cards are evenly matched. Therein lies my point. :)

Trouble is it's hard to find a benchmark that doesn't favour one or the other. Which in turn makes a lot of benchmarks a little, I don't want to say useless, but less than idea for comparing across vendors. Possible even comparing different cards with different architectures from the same vendors.

Man of Honour
OP
Wasn't there a rule (after an 8Pack entry) that the screenshot had to include the cobble stones at the start? Something about tessellation...
Not that I'm really worried.

Glad you brought that up.

There is a rule that scores should be showing the cobblestones. If any one posts a score that contests the top of the table positions (without the cobbles) there is every chance it will be throw out.

Back
Top Bottom