• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Unigine Heaven 4 benchmark

Caporegime
[email protected]
4x290X@1000/1250

18dge1.jpg

Caporegime
4930k @4.0
4x290X@1000/1250
Win7

GGN9hU2.jpg

:p:p:p:p

Using Win8.1 puts you at a bit of a disadvantage on this, on the futuremark benches it is the other way round.

:D

I will have another go at some point and see if i can beat it.

I've got a Windows 8 install on another SSD, so i could try on that. I know Win7 has the advantage though so not sure I'll get much better than that.

Man of Honour
OP
:D

I will have another go at some point and see if i can beat it.

I've got a Windows 8 install on another SSD, so i could try on that. I know Win7 has the advantage though so not sure I'll get much better than that.

On the other side of the coin I can not match your FSE stock score unless I were to load Win8.1 and I don't want that on my PC.:D

Man of Honour
OP
Kaap, any idea how stressful benching at 4K is compared to 1080?

I don't want to blow my system :(

I have not measured it but you do get more heat and use more watts as the cards are under load more with better usage and fewer dips.

As Geeman1979 said a good quality PSU should trip out but you need to keep an eye on temps.

Back
Top Bottom