• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**The NEW Tomb Raider Benchmark Thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
OP
^ I dun told you :p

Updated.

AMD Athlon ii x4 630 @3.5ghz
AMD R9 270x Windforce Edition @1150/1500
13151900_zpsf8ced167.jpg
No where close to top but good for a athlon

If that's 1080p, could you double check your settings please?

Soldato
OP
Updated.

@ratters
I'll wait until you have the memory clock info before I add that or your new score :)

@Gerard
I'm not currently accepting submissions for resolutions other than those listed on the scoreboard.
It is useful info however, and if more people want to post scores from their multi-monitor setups, then it will be considered :)

@Clov!s
Going by the score, I'll assume that's 1080p? Could you confirm that before I add it please? Cheers.

A reminder to all: Could you please make sure you include all the relevant info as detailed in the OP (such as drivers used and resolution etc), as that makes it a lot easier for me to update this.
In the case of drivers, it also makes it easier to see if any gains or losses occur over various revisions, so it's particularly useful if you include that.
Thank you :)

Last edited:
Associate
Updated.

@Ratters
I'll wait until you have the memory clock info before I add that or your new score :)

@Gerard
I'm not currently accepting submissions for resolutions other than those listed on the scoreboard.
It is useful info however, and if more people want to post scores from their multi-monitor setups, then it will be considered :)

@Clov!s
Going by the score, I'll assume that's 1080p? Could you confirm that before I add it please? Cheers.

A reminder to all: Could you please make sure you include all the relevant info as detailed in the OP (such as drivers used and resolution etc), as that makes it a lot easier for me to update this.
In the case of drivers, it also makes it easier to see if any gains or losses occur over various revisions, so it's particularly useful if you include that.
Thank you :)

Bench marked it again and got memory core update to 1440p and a new 1080 score.

1440p
oC5j7jc.jpg[

1080p
2UqEZw6.jpg

core 1490
Memory 1875.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom