• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Alien Isolation Benchmark

Man of Honour
OP
It's a signal strength issue not sure that will do anything

+1

You don't need really need dxdiag reports for this as it is easy to replicate.

Add 290X to system
Add 4K monitor
Add 1.4v
Lose signal

Btw why does not ocuk have any phase and chiller sections :confused:

Does not Kaapstad and Newit have chillers and Alatar and Newit phasechange....
Maybe it are some more users with chiller/phase experience to?

I still have a chiller and it will probably get some work soon.:D

I am also thinking about phasechange as I already use a LD case and am very impressed with there gear.:)

Soldato
Volt of its self is not prob for silicon.

This is not correct. Volts and temps are linked but you can pop a GPU at low temps with voltages and you will also have degradation past a certain threshold, one of the intel engineers piped up on the voltage/temp debate last year and said that temps were not the primary metric to be used for judging voltage safety.

I would speculate that the popping point of the 28nm chips somewhere around 1.5v for the 28nm chips as there were reports of classifieds breaking at this level.

Soldato
doesn't seem massive to me, quite the opposite in fact snips. 970sli in this benchmark anyway, are slower than older AMD cards. Theres no point in me getting 970's to replace my 7950's if they are getting beaten or on par. Couldn't care less about less power

Back
Top Bottom