• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**Official Unigine Valley Leaderboard**

Caporegime
OP
I don't care for it but there is a rule about no results with Intel graphics listed. I am just putting it out there (please don't hate me)

He's right, well Spotted Disco.

@ SHOGUNXSHINOBI As your new to this, and i don't have the stone heart to remove the score already there, i'm happy to leave it.

Your score is consistent to those not running Intel GFX in a hybrid CF configiration, i don't think you even know how to do that. its reading the Intel GFX because you have it enabled, nothing more.

But in future please disable it, you can do that in BIOS.
I can't add your latest score. though please do it again without Intel GFX, its a good score :)

Last edited:
Associate
He's right, well Spotted Disco.

@ SHOGUNXSHINOBI As your new to this, and i don't have the stone heart to remove the score already there, i'm happy to leave it.

Your score is consistent to those not running Intel GFX in a hybrid CF configiration, i don't think you even know how to do that. its reading the Intel GFX because you have it enabled, nothing more.

But in future please disable it, you can do that in BIOS.
I can't add your latest score. though please do it again without Intel GFX, its a good score :)

No problem i'll do that next time, thanks man.

Associate
#5521 - 780 SLI @ 1333/1710 - jr23 (2 GPU)

2x GTX780 Classifieds @1333/1710 with 1287mV (water)
i7-4820k @4.7GHz (water)

JR

00000.png

Back
Top Bottom