• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** Stunning COD Advanced Warfare Benchmarks ***

Soldato
Not a fan of this game at all. Can't believe they still use the same gun effects from previous COD games from years ago. Back to Battlefield for me.

The single player campaign for both this and the last ghosts game wipes the floor with the BF4 one, dont play the multiplayer for either mind

Caporegime
The single player campaign for both this and the last ghosts game wipes the floor with the BF4 one, dont play the multiplayer for either mind

I've not tried the Single player, so will definitely give that a go. The single player for Battlefield games have never been anything special, but those games are multiplayer centric. They need to use a new engine for this game, it's been the same engine for years now and it looks (and sounds) a little dated. That said, i did enjoy the Black Ops games for the zombie mode, despite having the same sound effects and general feel to the game.

Caporegime
OP

MP being benched ay 1440P and max settings (with 2xSuperSampling). Apart from one hitch, it ran pretty flawless. I really like the SP (more than the MP) and so much better than BF4s sucky SP.

Associate
SLI kills my FPS even with the new drivers, max settings doesn't include super sampling.
1600p MAX settings
980 Single 130dps ish
980 SLI AFR1 (new sli profile) 45 fps
980 SLI AFR2 (forced) 60 fps.

Permabanned
Running at 1440P with 2x Supersampling here and I was sitting 60-80 fps with no drops. Played smooth as well. SLI Titans in my system with a stock 3930K CPU.

I dont think its optimised for sli greg as I have ss turned off and smaa right up,vsynced at 1400p and its super smooth for me. IIRC everything else is also maxed. 4770k here at 4.6ghz. Those level load times and full reboot everytime you want to so much as turn bloody vsync on is a nightmare though even on an ssd

Caporegime
OP
I dont think its optimised for sli greg as I have ss turned off and smaa right up,vsynced at 1400p and its super smooth for me. IIRC everything else is also maxed. 4770k here at 4.6ghz. Those level load times and full reboot everytime you want to so much as turn bloody vsync on is a nightmare though even on an ssd

It is hard to gauge for me, as ShadowPlay kills SLI performance in a big way and I have only played with ShadowPlay on to do some recording. I will run a fraps bench on the SP in a bit with my settings maxed and 2xSS and then do a single card.

Caporegime
OP
Well, I did some FRAPS benching and this was the result.

Single Titan
Frames, Time (ms), Min, Max, Avg
11824, 203937, 40, 85, 57.979

SLI Titans
Frames, Time (ms), Min, Max, Avg
9849, 203125, 31, 80, 48.487

Looks like SLI isn't fixed (or needs a game patch), as it is giving me negative scaling. Both the same runs where you start the game, get out of the pod (start Fraps there) and run through the building shoot a few people, get down and do the Matrix Revolution bit with the drones and ended it there.

Back
Top Bottom