• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Dirt Showdown Bench Thread

Man of Honour
i wonder do this game scale with ramtimings Kaapstad?
i got 110fps avg with my setup stock what do you get with your setup?

You mean like this.
4930k @4.0
290X @1000/1250
14.9 drivers
0ULrMIw.jpg

RAM and CPU don't make much difference providing the CPU is running fast enough to avoid a bottleneck. You could try turning HT off but even that won't give much if any.

Caporegime
OP
Fierst entry with a single run;)
1080p
[email protected]
single 290x@1344/1725water
catalyst 14.9
fKVthb.png

Now its upp to Kaapstad and Amdmatt to dicide who won their guessing game :p

Scoreboard updated. :)

Man of Honour
@Matt

Have a look at how I do the numbering in my bench threads or rather I don't have to.

You will have to quote one of the tables to see the format codes but once setup you never have to keep retyping the place numbering.

Caporegime
OP
@matt

Have a look at how I do the numbering in my bench threads or rather I don't have to.

You will have to quote one of the tables to see the format codes but once setup you never have to keep retyping the place numbering.

Cheers Kaap. Normally my method works ok, but every now and then i have a mare. :D

Man of Honour
Cheers Kaap. Normally my method works ok, but every now and then i have a mare. :D

The way I do it, all I have to do is put the entry in the right place in the table and the numbering is done automatically. This is most useful on the Heaven 4 bench where there are nearly 300 entries in one of the tables.:D

Caporegime
OP
The way I do it, all I have to do is put the entry in the right place in the table and the numbering is done automatically. This is most useful on the Heaven 4 bench where there are nearly 300 entries in one of the tables.:D

That does sound a lot easier, i will have to look into that. Thank god the few threads i manage are mostly dormant. :p

Back
Top Bottom