• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**The New Official THIEF-Incorporating Bench mark Thread**

Associate
New 980GTX cards are fast in this game,almost 20 FPS more than 780Ti for me.

No need to add to list.I just like posting benches.
Shipping_Thief_Game_2014_09_23_19_46_49_910.jpg

Caporegime
Nice DX11 performance there.

Now I have Win8.1 working on my err non Mantle system I may give it a go on my 290X system to see if I can get any improvements.:D

I'm guessing you will Kaap, but once i get my 8gb 290X's ill be back with a vengence and ill be bringing Mantle with me. :D

I think i might be able to improve my DX11 score a bit more gpu's might have a bit more in them. :)

Caporegime
Nothing wrong with my minimums using Mantle @4K.:D

It almost blew up my CPU getting them though.:D

Mantle is so much faster in this game, if i didn't have the frequent drops to single digit fps the average would be a lot higher than DX. The fps never stops going up throughout the whole bench when running Mantle, aside from the single digit fps drops when the vram buffer is swapped to page file.

Caporegime
Yep. :D

I will give Mantle a go, just to see how it compares even though the minimums will be low due to lack of vram.

Nothing wrong with my minimums using Mantle @4K.:D

It almost blew up my CPU getting them though.:D

Mantle is so much faster in this game, if i didn't have the frequent drops to single digit fps the average would be a lot higher than DX. The fps never stops going up throughout the whole bench when running Mantle, aside from the single digit fps drops when the vram buffer is swapped to page file.

Stop the press!

Mantle in Vram performance shocker. Despite frequent drops down to single digit fps, Mantle is still faster! :eek: :D :confused:

Kaap when you rerun this you will take top spot easily.

[email protected]
4x290X@1200/1625
Mantle
96.8 FPS

33afbxd.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
Stop the press!

Mantle in Vram performance shocker. Despite frequent drops down to single digit fps, Mantle is still faster! :eek: :D :confused:

Kaap when you rerun this you will take top spot easily.

[email protected]
4x290X@1200/1625
Mantle
96.8 FPS

33afbxd.jpg

I actually found Mantle to use less VRAM at 4K than DX11 did, well according to MSI AB anyway. DX used about 3.75GB and Mantle used 3.63GB.

Back
Top Bottom