• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth Benchmark

Soldato
BTW EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO BENCH CIV BEYOND EARTH, IT IS CURRENTLY FREE ALL WEEKEND STARTING FROM NOW ON STEAM, SO YOU AMD OWNERS CAN USE MANTLE NOW ON IT :) ONLY 2.8GB, 10 MINS D/L.

Sorry for shouting.

3570k @ 4.2

780 @ 1189 + 3400

1080p

dx11 347.09

SidMyers.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Just new drivers everything else was the same.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Didn't you upgrade from 290s to 290Xs and then to 8gb 290Xs? :)

How do the 290Xs compare if they use the same API as the 980s?

True, but when some cards are free you don't say no. :)

No idea, but i will run some DX tests soon. To be honest though, i don't usually use it when Mantle is available. Why settle for less!

Last edited:
Soldato
True, but when some cards are free you don't say no. :)

No idea, but i will run some DX tests soon. To be honest though, i don't usually use it when Mantle is available. Why settle for less!

Didn't you get rid of the free ones and buy more 290Xs (before getting the 8GB ones)?
That's not even really an upgrade is it? 290X -> 290X? :)

Why settle for less? You were the one saying the 290Xs did pretty well...
So if you're not settling for less then I take it you'll be getting some 980s? :D

Caporegime
Didn't you get rid of the free ones and buy more 290Xs (before getting the 8GB ones)?
That's not even really an upgrade is it? 290X -> 290X? :)

Why settle for less? You were the one saying the 290Xs did pretty well...
So if you're not settling for less then I take it you'll be getting some 980s? :D

I got rid of some free ones because they overheated (aib coolers) in crossfire. After that i got more free ones. I still have a 290P too.

As i said, nothing worth upgrading too. More of a downgrade at 4k tbh.

Back
Top Bottom