• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Dirt 3 Benchmark Thread

Soldato
About the removal of GFWL

---Update 13/01/15 ---

Hi all, I know this is taking a long time and I can only apologise for the... Well let's call it what it is, massive delay. I know it seems like I've not been coming by but I can assure you I have and I want to thank you for continuing to put the pressure on us both here and on Twitter to get it sorted.

Now I still don't have a date I'm willing to give you just in case it bumps for some unknown reason but I can tell you it will be very soon and the next time I update the first post in the thread it'll be to tell you it's available.

I can however tell you that we'll be upgrading you all to the Complete Edition free of charge, we'll be adding Steam Trading cards and if you also happen to own a mac we'll be making the mac edition of DiRT 3 available to you as well. If you own a boxed copy dig out your CD key and keep it safe as you'll need that to redeem your Steamworks copy when the update goes live.

Again, apologies about the delay but we're almost there.

Source is the Dirt 3 community hub on steam
http://steamcommunity.com/app/44320/discussions/0/558746745592088289/

Soldato
290X 1030/1250
4690k @ 4.6
1080P

Dirt_3_Bench.png

Associate
not played this since I had my ps3 and spotted this thread..

ive bought a sealed copy of ebay at the weekend for £8 :D
so hoping it will arrive tomorrow...

will run a benchmark once ive got it installed.

then the wife will lose me to the world of rallying for a few hours....

Last edited:
Caporegime
OP
Sorry folks, i know I'm late on updating this. As you can imagine with recent goings on, been very busy. I will update this tonight though when i get some free time. :)

Back
Top Bottom