• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The GTX Titan X owners thread.

Permabanned
Heat rises, so the cooler air should be at the bottom of the case, thus forcing air upwards over the card should keep it cooler than the other way round.

That's my theory anyhow. How much difference it makes, who knows.

I was thinking more about the heat dissipation through the heatsink.

While direct contact... with an upside-down atx motherboard, the gpu mounted with the cooler up... thinking the heat would be easier to dissipate upward through the metal fins rather than fighting an horrific downward battle... lol

Actual position of the GPU should be about the same place in the case, no matter which way the mobo is mounted as they're roughly mid-mobo... but I see what you mean that it will likely be drawing more air from the top of the case vs bottom.

Has anyone actually tested this? I'm curious now... it's probably a teeny weeny difference...

Permabanned
Fantastic case and so much room but huge. I got it off Tonester for a very fair price and currently cooling just the CPU with 480+360 rads. The TXs will be going under water and sooner rather than later, as I am not a fan of noise :D

Me either (a fan of noise, that is)... is that bordering on a pun? A fan of fan noise? :p

I like the look of it, it's unusual... had a quick google though and couldn't find anyone selling them.

I'm currently on air (well, Corsair H110 for CPU) and would like to put the whole system under water... the BeQuiet 800 isn't really a case for watering ;)

I like that motherboard orientation... because I'd like to see the coolant moving around an acetal block, hah

Caporegime
Me either (a fan of noise, that is)... is that bordering on a pun? A fan of fan noise? :p

I like the look of it, it's unusual... had a quick google though and couldn't find anyone selling them.

I'm currently on air (well, Corsair H110 for CPU) and would like to put the whole system under water... the BeQuiet 800 isn't really a case for watering ;)

I like that motherboard orientation... because I'd like to see the coolant moving around an acetal block, hah

Yer, it is an old case now and times have moved on.

I never really wanted a revers case but having put blocks on 3 Titans before, it just looks so much better IMO and no need for backplates either (you can see them). It is certainly a water cooling case and you can have 3x480 rads easily in there.

Back
Top Bottom