• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The GTX Titan X owners thread.

Associate
These just dropped in :D

8574dc5ce334a357775f10d2285646a2.jpg

Caporegime
Nice one 5 stars and nice one Itani and nice one Mark :)

I have to say how blown away I am by the raw performance. I can honestly say that we have a single card that can max out 1440P (so long as you use G-Sync). The only game that brings it down as AC:U with everything fully maxed but G-Sync keeps those 40 fps smooth as butter. Everything else is a breeze for it.

Associate
What kind of OC are people adding to the core?

Only installed one of my MSI at the moment and using afterburner i have managed +250 on the core on air. Any higher and it crashed after a few minutes. I am using a custom fan profile to keep temps under 80 degrees C.

Running 1440p, max settings with x4 AA

My max recorded boost running heaven 4.0 was 1452 but it dropped a bit to 1440 for most of the time. Cycled 3 runs now without crashing or artifacts.

Soldato
Nice one 5 stars and nice one Itani and nice one Mark :)

I have to say how blown away I am by the raw performance. I can honestly say that we have a single card that can max out 1440P (so long as you use G-Sync). The only game that brings it down as AC:U with everything fully maxed but G-Sync keeps those 40 fps smooth as butter. Everything else is a breeze for it.

Crysis 3?

Caporegime
My max stable OC on stock volts is 1409. Runs all the games I have played and tested and several loops of Heaven and with +504 on the memory.

Everything maxed here with 4XMSAA (brought the 290X to under 30fps with that amount of MSAA) and at 1440P. Recorded with my precious ShadowPlay (oh how I missed thee) :D

Crysis 3?

I need to install it but will do that while having my Tea :)

Edit:

Very very nice Cosimo :)

Soldato
Tested out Dying Light, 1440P everything on max with view distance also at max. Doesn't even break a sweat. Ran around open areas into hordes of zombies didn't even drop from 60. Tis a beast !

Associate
Tried clocking the memory and got a seemingly stable +400 along with the +250 core clock. Think that will do, might try pushing the memory a bit higher, it crashed at +500 with that core OC. On to testing some games.

Back
Top Bottom