• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The GTX Titan X owners thread.

Soldato
Hmmmmm, still damned tough :D

Take into account that there is no holding back on settings and take into account it is running on the Swift and feels ultra smooth and this is very playable with G-Sync and those frames.

Youtube is killing the quality and I actually recorded in 1440P 60fps :(

Looks very good :)

What was AA on?

Max settings

Soldato
A little late to the party due to work today, but look what I had waiting for me!

IMG_20150326_194111_zps2ek4qwfv.jpg

IMG_20150326_194745_zpsffyio7qi.jpg

Hopefully set for gaming for a while and I'm looking forward to Gsync.

Can you stick me on the roll of honour please Kaap? :)

Associate
My firestrike extreme score with my OC single X is virtually the same as SLI titan blacks at stock. Very impressed with this from 1 gpu.
Running 1440p 144hz on games frame rates never really get any lower than 60 and hover in the 70-90 range on maxed modern titles i have tested using ultra quality SMAA injection.
Seems likely that when i install my other X 4k 60fps will happen where 3 titan blacks were needed before to be at or near that. Plus any non sli games at 4k should be able to hold a decent framerate now.

Caporegime
Right, do I put the second one in and see if I can do DSR with SLI Titans and the ROG Swift monitor? 1440P is perfect for a single Titan and the Swift and no ghosts in any of the games :D

Soldato
Just beaten that a little with 9408 on graphics.:)

I am squinting at the numbers but the scores currently posted don't seem to be 30% higher than the 980 OC scores posted.

Maybe the higher clock speeds of the 980 are eating at the Titan's advantage.

Once bench that I know is a 980 killer is sniper elite 3 using the OCUK forum settings, can someone run that ?

Soldato
Have I mentioned how good this card is, :cool: been hammering it all day and I've come to the conclusions:

Overclocks like a monster, super stable right up to the limit, max O/C being 1401/3800 - This is going to be my 24/7 it could do more but this is tried and tested now.

Kills my CF290X's in everything, 4K games/benching I think it's even quicker than my best MSI 290X O/C in all tests if not it's the same. Completely didn't expect that, thought it'd be -10% when O/C'd.

Now I've sorted my fan profile 1:1 never goes above 65C when gaming so no need to worry about throttling and that's in a NZXT H440 (front cover off). So much cooler again than my CF290X setup which always topped out at 93C and throttled in summer months.

It's so smooth when gaming, no microstutter. Hitting 15/20FPS more in BF games than my old setup 4K.

I'm confident about running Witcher 3 with this card, which was my main reason in buying.

Very happy with this card, it reminds me of the 8800GTX all them years ago, basically it takes care of everything with ease. If you've been reading these pages sat on the fence not knowing what to do, I promised you won't be disappointed if you make the move.

Man of Honour
OP
The Roll of Honour.

Make EVGA SC, Kaapstad, Link
Make EVGA SC, Gregster, Link
Make Gigabyte, Gregster, Link
Make EVGA, magpie1966, Link
Make EVGA SC, Cosimo, Link
Make MSI, Orangey, Link
Make Gigabyte, BG1980, Link
Make Gigabyte, Boomstick777, Link
Make EVGA SC, andrewohare, Link
Make Gigabyte, Born_2_Kill_83, Link
Make EVGA, Silent_Scone, Link
Make Gigabyte, tipes, Link
Make EVGA SC, ITANI, Link
Make MSI, Five.Stars, Link
Make Gigabyte, Nocky24, Link
Make Gigabyte, mac40, Link

To get on the Roll of Honour all you have to do is post a pic with your user name on it of your TitanX.​

51cMBoe.png

Back
Top Bottom