• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The GTX Titan X owners thread.

Associate
guys

How easy is it to watercool a Titan GPU? and what would I need, my CPU is cooled with the following

Pump:EK -DDK PWM 3.2 X-Res
240 rad
EK - Supremacy Nickel water block

You prolly seen the photo of how its set up in the photo I posted earlier in the thread

Im thinking water as one card on its own seems to be ok for me rather than SLI like the 980s

it would scare me removing the STOCK cooler :)

Associate
guys

How easy is it to watercool a Titan GPU? and what would I need, my CPU is cooled with the following

Pump:EK -DDK PWM 3.2 X-Res
240 rad
EK - Supremacy Nickel water block

You prolly seen the photo of how its set up in the photo I posted earlier in the thread

Im thinking water as one card on its own seems to be ok for me rather than SLI like the 980s

it would scare me removing the STOCK cooler :)

Its easy as pie, stock cooler is screwed on from the rear of the card and comes off in one whole piece , clean the die , fit the block and your away , just plumb it into your existing loop, idealy however you'd need another 240 rad, but you can see how it goes.

I prefer more rads and silent fans.

Associate
Hi all,

Card arrived yesterday but I ended up having to stay late at the office. Stupid year end! :mad:

Impressions so far:

1. Seriously quick, a huge jump over the 780 Ti
2. No noisier than the 780 Ti (mine has the Titan cooler)
3. A lot less coil whine, although it is still there when going through menus on some games. Not worth complaining about though!

Up to a stable 1300 boost and 8000 memory so far after benchmarking in 3dmark, heaven and playing ACU for half an hour or so. I've got the weekend to see if I can push it further though as it doesn't even seem to be breaking a sweat!

Unfortunately I don't have a lovely looking parrot to pose for me, just a cheeky hamster and the chances of her staying still for more than 2 seconds are zero!

image.jpg1_zpseuj5ythx.jpg

Back
Top Bottom