• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The GTX Titan X owners thread.

Associate
So fitted the G10/X31 combos today.
Temps down from 85+ while gaming to theses
DSC_0006.jpg

Not the neatest looking case but it works haha
DSC_0003.jpg

Still having MAJOR issues with system lockups using SLI in GTA V tho :(

I had loads of crashes in GTA 5 with just a single Titan X. Eventually I found that if I switched on the FPS limit and set it to 120 in MSI afterburner it stopped the crashes completely.

Associate
People think the titan would drop in price when the 390x comes out? ** No thanks **

What's the no thanks on this. Have I done something wrong? Sorry if so

We, Overclockers UK (OcUK) are happy to provide the resources of these forums to responsible individuals without charge. They cost a substantial amount of money to maintain and use considerable amounts of bandwidth which is paid for exclusively by us. As you know OcUK are in the computer hardware business and therefore the promotion of OcUK's competitors is forbidden. Examples of promotion are :-

• Posting links to competitors websites
  • Posting links to reviews that promote competitors
  • Quoting the names or contact details of competitors
  • Offering to provide the names or contact details of competitors
  • Hinting about product availability at competitors and their pricing
  • Using the forums to notify a member of intent or actual supply of names or contact details of competitors
  • Listing competitors names, URL's or e-mail addresses in signatures
  • Listing competitors names, URL's or e-mail addresses in profile
  • Posting links to or the mentioning of auction sites
  • Disguising attempts to do any of the above

Last edited:
Associate
Sp we are expecting 390x news within a month? As the games are starting to come now. Gta. Witcher 3. Batman. I need a new card and I want to go single card as I'm quiet susceptible to notice micro stutter etc

Soldato
The Titan won't drop in price because Nvidia will want to preserve the brand, they will simply stop making it and release a card like the alleged 1080/980ti with the same cores but half the ram for example.

Back
Top Bottom