• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Unigine Heaven 4 benchmark

P.B

P.B

Soldato
Thank you kaapstad, I'll try get a better score tomorrow night I can just taste that third spot :p

Is there any pointers any one can give me ?

P.B

P.B

Soldato
Good Score Kaapstad!..... maybe a bit short lived....

I think I have gone one better :D

Just going to up load now.

P.B

P.B

Soldato
fPFCV4.jpg

Associate
1JWtWQ.png
Nearly got to the 2000 points! any more clock and it either crashes or throttles :(
1564 Boost
These gtx 980s are great cards! dam you titan x owners! ;)
anymore on the core it'll either crash or throttle and anymore on the memory it'll throttle down it's clocks so I think this is it's sweet spot with +37 volts
Managed to pick it up for £350 and considering I got a full refund for my 970 not too bad! 1440p benchmark coming up soon :D
+210 core clock
+400 memory overclock
intel core i5-4690k 4.6 ghz

Last edited:
Man of Honour
OP
1JWtWQ.png

Nearly got to the 2000 points! any more clock and it either crashes or throttles :(
1564 Boost
These gtx 980s are great cards! dam you titan x owners! ;)
anymore on the core it'll either crash or throttle and anymore on the memory it'll throttle down it's clocks so I think this is it's sweet spot with +37 volts
Managed to pick it up for £350 and considering I got a full refund for my 970 not too bad! 1440p benchmark coming up soon :D
+210 core clock
+400 memory overclock
intel core i5-4690k 4.6 ghz

You need to put your pic in spoiler tags please before a Mod spots it.:)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom