• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The GTX Titan X owners thread.

Soldato
Any ideas when stock is due in? All the product pages display a very helpful 'overdue' :mad:

I would like to know the same thing :(
When i asked about the SC card they reckoned another few days for stock to arrive, what they never told me was if that stock had already been presold due to backorders.

@Gibbo. EVGA Superclocked, when is your next arrival?

Soldato
Gibbo said in the below thread that they have stock coming in regularly, but only 5 - 10 units at a time, and they are all going to fulfil back orders. So if your waiting for stock to show on the site you'll probably be waiting a while (I ordered mine 21 days ago)

http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?t=18661457&page=5

Meh.
Going to change my order to the Hydrocooper then. Looks better and only £150 more than a blocked up SC. Just hope that preorder is correct.

Soldato
Urgh really, I need to know better dates so I can plan stripping down my loop, looks like its 780's till then :(

Same problem, i want to get this stripped down and ready to slot in the new card. Can go back to my spare computer till then, but don't want to wait 2 weeks.

I knew i should have ordered ages back, kept questioning why i needed :(:o

Either keep the SC on order and hope mine comes earlier, or just bung the HC on order and hope the ETA is accurate. Whatever i do, i foresee a wait.

Soldato
Same problem, i want to get this stripped down and ready to slot in the new card. Can go back to my spare computer till then, but don't want to wait 2 weeks.

I knew i should have ordered ages back, kept questioning why i needed :(:o

Either keep the SC on order and hope mine comes earlier, or just bung the HC on order and hope the ETA is accurate. Whatever i do, i foresee a wait.

Order both!? Then if the ETA is correct you'll have one to use then the other will arrive for sli :D

Man of Honour
OP
To Kaapstad ,

I'd have a serious think about getting a G-Sync enabled monitor, Maybe the 4K IPS G-Sync coming out from Asus quite soon, It honestly is a whole new ball game :)

I have been giving it some thought but I need a monitor that can run both AMD and NVidia @2160p with a 32" screen.

But yes I have read a lot of good things about G-Sync.:)

Caporegime
Just been testing it in GTA V, stupidly closed Precision X though so it was running at 84c and throttling slightly as it was using the stock fan profile.

Switched to the aggressive one and it was staying around 60-65c when gaming and no throttling, voltage is set at 1.255 with these BIOS. To be honest temps don't seem to be any higher than they were at 1.21 or whatever they are on the SC bios.

I wasn't getting throttling on either BIOS but my card has quite a low ASIC and I'm not sure the voltage on the SC bios was fully stable for the OC I was running.

Back
Top Bottom