• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The GTX Titan X owners thread.

Associate
20150429_105030_zpsrfhsegbw.jpg

Caporegime
Ordered another EVGA Hybrid for my second TitanX today.

Makes them look pretty naff, but idling at 23°C and only reaching 55°C with SC clocks is pretty good.

Might have to overclock them more significantly now :D

Associate
Ordered another EVGA Hybrid for my second TitanX today.

Makes them look pretty naff, but idling at 23°C and only reaching 55°C with SC clocks is pretty good.

Might have to overclock them more significantly now :D

I ordered one of these today as well. I am still thinking about a full water block but this will do just now as also considering changing MB and cpu to either Skylake or X99

Soldato
Supply cant keep up with demand as it is, add a free game and all hell will break loose.

all hell will break loose when the 980TI comes out, because the TX as it is, is far too expensive for many people.

the 980TI will be similar in popularity to the GTX 970...........Esp if there's a million different versions :eek:

you'll deffo need to buy the 980TI on release day

Soldato
all hell will break loose when the 980TI comes out, because the TX as it is, is far too expensive for many people.

the 980TI will be similar in popularity to the GTX 970...........Esp if there's a million different versions :eek:

you'll deffo need to buy the 980TI on release day

Who cares, and *clap clap* captain obvious lol.
Yes, the lower tier card will be more popular than top tier/halo product.

Soldato
Depending on the second hand price for TX's at the time I might "downgrade" to a 980ti. Depends how good the 390x is as well, personally I can see it beating both.

I can't see me splitting and selling my rig now, can however see me buying junk for my spare computer for fun...either a 980ti or 390x depending on performance /price.

Soldato
EVGA sent me a notification for the AIO but the shipping costs 99.90 and the product 119.90 :(

~1400ish is the norm with stock voltage

Seriously? Is that not the US site you are getting stock notifications from by any chance? EVGA EU is about 16euros to ship a GPU to the UK, so it should only be around about the same or less.

EDIT: Ah apologies, I assumed you were based in UK, which it appears is not the case.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom