• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The GTX 980 Ti owners thread.

Associate
What temps are people getting with the EVGA SC ACX doing normal desktop work Internet browsing? .. Is it creeping up to 60 to kick the fans in? I don't like it so set a custom fan curve up

Mine is now 27c-32c while idle and 69c-72c at full load and a few hours on The Witcher 3 at 1440p and with a heavy overclock.
I have quite an aggressive fan profile and I'm about to change my case fans to the Noctua industrial ones. :D

Associate
What temps are people getting with the EVGA SC ACX doing normal desktop work Internet browsing? .. Is it creeping up to 60 to kick the fans in? I don't like it so set a custom fan curve up

Mine has yet to reach 60 when doing usual desktop stuff, though I do have strong airflow so maybe that helps.

Been pleased that using the default fan settings it has been perfectly quiet (for me anyway) when playing The Witcher 3.

Associate
With the constant hassle of the 290s I have im very tempted to pick up one of these. Will depend how the prices go and when stock lands but I think at this point in done with amd and done with dual cards. Seems the best bet for that is a 980ti.

Soldato
arrived

image.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

Permabanned
Does anyone have two Hybrids? I know these cards run extremely cool but im not entirely sure how they work in an SLI setup, do they maintain that coolness since the cooling comes from the fan and radiator mount? are they silent when gaming as well? as at the moment its hard enough getting one, let alone two of them! but it would be nice to know how audible they are and how good for SLI they would be, thank you :)

Soldato
What sort of frame rates are you guys getting on GTA? I can't imagine the CPU or my RAM being a bottleneck in my system to the card but it seems I only get about 60-70fps but with drops frequently down to 30/40 at times which even with GSync is noticeable.

Am i doing something wrong?

Back
Top Bottom