• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The GTX 980 Ti owners thread.

Associate
No DP sub options? I read some monitors you can choose 1.1 or 1.2

The Philips 40" should have an on screen menu setting, by default it's set to 1.1 which limits it to 30Hz

http://www.kitguru.net/peripherals/...liance-bdm4065uc-40-inch-4k-monitor-review/3/

The first Input option lets you choose from any of the five display inputs. Of these, only DisplayPort and Mini DP can operate at 4K at 60Hz, which also requires you to set the DisplayPort version to 1.2, which is not enabled by default.

Associate
Not ignoring you guys, but EVGA is shipping such small volumes it is having zero impact on the backorders, hopefully over next couple of weeks they will improve production and start to catch up.

Hi guys

Just to confirm Gibbo's news here the Hybrid we have literally shipped just our first small production batch. Numbers will increase but quite slowly on these in coming weeks. Please have some patience with us on this card I know there is huge demand but it is hard to increase production quickly on these.

Thanks for the patience.
Ben

Associate

I still got some tidying up to do.

ocuk limited edition fans ftw ;) a shame they do not do them anymore.
it does feel weird it saying titan x on the backplate of the ti but its the only way at the moment.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom