• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The GTX Titan X owners thread.

Associate
I usually get the urge to buy everything as soon as it appears. For example I almost bout 980Ti SLI to replace my Titan X but then changed my mind and went X99 / 5930K but for some reason I've not had a single urge to buy any of the new AMD cards. I couldn't care if they (hypothetically) boasted 20/30% over the Titan at half the cost.

I can't see myself ever going back to red after my 290x CF 'issues'. People will undoubtedly tarnish the Titan owners with 'you've got too much money' etc but the fact is it's the Titan and 980Ti owners etc that are willing to pay the added premium for the quality assurance that comes with the price.

Reading through the various fiji/fury pages just makes me laugh with the amount of utter dross people spout in order to make their invalid points.

Plus the new nvidia shield tv looks amazing, especially if it can be loaded with Kodi :)

Associate
I think anyone who's bought a TX or 980Ti is pretty much done with 28nm so regardless if the Fury X is any good I think AMD haven't done themselves any favours. The round is over and even an ace in the hole now won't take the win from Nvidia. Bring on next year with the Die shrinks & DX12 and hope we have a real slugfest *Ding Ding*.

Back
Top Bottom