• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The GTX 980 Ti owners thread.

Deleted member 66701

D

Deleted member 66701

That's more like it :D

I was going to stick with the thermosphere, but considering how astonoshing the OC'ing is on this card, I thought why not give it the love it deserves :) I can see me keeping the card a long time.

Permabanned
Mine arrived, no Haribo though, was hoping to smash them after lunch lol

Those Gaming cards are by far the quietest cards Ive ever owned. I loved my 780 Gaming edition and it was hard going to the Titan ref cooler after I hadnt heard anything from my GPU in over two years! :D

In fact I loved it so much I even considered selling the titan and picking one up instead of fitting the hybrid cooler to mine

OcUK Staff
Another 200 G1's just turned up ahead of schedule!

Boooooom!

Also Zotac AMP Extremes should also be here next week as well.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

Soldato
My ghetto cooled OCUK ref 980 Ti that I got yesterday takes top place on the OCUK Heaven thread :)

http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showpost.php?p=28233169&postcount=4016

IMAG0095_zpsek91lgrn.jpg

Maxes out at 44c on the core, 80c on the vrms.

What are you running to check temps?

Temps are great in comparison to my full cover blocks.

Though I do have custom bios with upped volts and top with clocks of 1500, and max temps I saw were 60 in advanced warfare which for some reason pushes temps up more than anything else I found.

Deleted member 66701

D

Deleted member 66701

What are you running to check temps?

Temps are great in comparison to my full cover blocks.

Though I do have custom bios with upped volts and top with clocks of 1500, and max temps I saw were 60 in advanced warfare which for some reason pushes temps up more than anything else I found.

http://www.maplin.co.uk/p/infrared-thermometer-with-laser-targeting-n92fx

I'm running ocn water bios (1.281v) - clocks are 1595 core / 2018 mem.

Hmm, if you're seeing worse temps with a full cover, I might stay as I am!

Associate
Mine has arrived, hopefully get a chance to test it out later but I do have an engagement this evening that could last 20 mins or 2 hours :(

zotac_980ti.jpg

Associate
Another 200 G1's just turned up ahead of schedule!

Boooooom!

Also Zotac AMP Extremes should also be here next week as well.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

Excellent, one of them is mine! Hopefully will arrive tomorrow as i paid for DPD saturday delivery. Can i ask, does anyone know what time they deliver inbetween?

Back
Top Bottom