• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**Official Unigine Valley Leaderboard**

Caporegime
OP
If that genuinely was the case, why would AMD launch it as it is?
It's got problems (None performance related), yet they launched, without stock, so it's not like delaying it would have hurt them.

Maybe it will get better, maybe it won't. But so far I'm completely disappointed in AMD's 2015 offerings. First time I've basically never gone for a launch since I've been an enthusiast.

Ask me again in 3 weeks, and i bet most of the stock has gone to China, the rest to Project Quantum and some leftovers to the US and EU.

Caporegime
Ask me again in 3 weeks, and i bet most of the stock has gone to China, the rest to Project Quantum and some leftovers to the US and EU.

Isn't project Quantum nano's?

And fair enough, but apart from stock/pump issue, I can't see performance being rectified in 3 weeks.

EDIT : Removed incorrect information.

Last edited:
Associate
This is CPU heavy, ignore the OSD in heaven, with Nvidia it reads the clocks wrong and with AMD it seems to think its hotter than the Sun, literally reads about a million degrees.

And well done on your 4K score, Kaap has just hung himself.

Haha, fair enough at the clock readings.

As for my 4K score, I'm surprised it did so well. Spent a few hours tweaking clocks and running benchmarks (for the first time I should add), really enjoyed it.

Going to try to pick up a 5820k in the next few weeks I guess!

Associate
980Ti 1515/8050
i7 3770K 4.3
353.38 Drivers
Extreme HD Preset 1920X1080p

valley_980ti.jpg

Back
Top Bottom