*** Phanteks EVOLV Owners Thread ***

Associate
OP
Oh look stunning, I'll add you to the RoH.

Can you do me one small favour? Can you measure the front panel width (where it cuts in) and the height of the same section.

Soldato
Looks awesome :D what are the actual dimensions of the case? I only have 500mm of room under my desk and on the site it says that the case is 10mm more than that, kinda hoping that it would fit under my desk as I love the look of them

Associate
OP
Looks awesome :D what are the actual dimensions of the case? I only have 500mm of room under my desk and on the site it says that the case is 10mm more than that, kinda hoping that it would fit under my desk as I love the look of them

I've just added the dimensions to the OP (I only listed the package dimensions), 495mm in height.

Dimension: 235 mm x 495 mm x 510 mm (W x H x D) 9.25 in x 19.5 in x 20.1 in

Oh that finish! I suddenly don't feel like painting it any more :(

Hmm I'm kinda feeling the same, I was gonna camo mine up. I'll have to see it in the flesh and have a good long think about it.

Last edited:
Associate
Oh look stunning, I'll add you to the RoH.

Can you do me one small favour? Can you measure the front panel width (where it cuts in) and the height of the same section.

So cut in to cut in (front) is 200mm

Cut in to top under section (so just below the lip) is 468mm

full width is 234mm

full height 496mm that measuring from the table its sitting on to the top of the case.

Soldato
I've just added the dimensions to the OP (I only listed the package dimensions), 495mm in height.

Dimension: 235 mm x 495 mm x 510 mm (W x H x D) 9.25 in x 19.5 in x 20.1 in

Hmm I'm kinda feeling the same, I was gonna camo mine up. I'll have to see it in the flesh and have a good long think about it.

Yeah, I realised that I read the dimensions wrong :p I have now noticed that my current case is probably the biggest one that I'll be able to fit :(

Associate
Can't wait get my case, my 540 takes up far too much of my desk.

I'm not overly keen on the hdd rack so I think I will get a plate made to cover it all over. Rather than have all those phanteks hole fillers.

Yes had the same thought about covering the HD rack, but once the parts are in it will hardly be seen.

Mine arrived, seems quite decent, quite a pile of spare bits once I removed all the bits I don't want. like fans, USB hub, Fan Controller, drive plates etc :)

I might try and see if a solid door is avialable rather than the window, as it won't be seen anyway.

Soldato
I think we won't see the 805 till around October tbh.

NO!!!!:eek: You sure? On Inwin Fackbook page I asked a question on when it's released and the guy said on there said late august early September. I was hopeing to see some review case shortly? If it's oct I might just get this case then. Slightly disappointed tbh :(

Associate
Hi Guys,

Wanted to add my entry, received and built case today. Think it turned out pretty well considering my shocking cable management skills. Overall really pleased with the case it looks incredible. Definitely a little louder than my R4 but to be expected due to material and design.

Thanks to chug for all the updates as well on the case and arrival very helpful, look forward to seeing all your builds!

Swd0XGI.jpg.png

u23Z59h.jpg.png
Images over 1,280 pixels wide should be placed in spoiler tags as I've done for you.

Cheers

Surveyor

Soldato
Hi Guys,

Wanted to add my entry, received and built case today. Think it turned out pretty well considering my shocking cable management skills. Overall really pleased with the case it looks incredible. Definitely a little louder than my R4 but to be expected due to material and design.

Thanks to chug for all the updates as well on the case and arrival very helpful, look forward to seeing all your builds!

Swd0XGI.jpg.png

u23Z59h.jpg.png
very very nice :)

Back
Top Bottom