*** Phanteks EVOLV Owners Thread ***

Associate
couple of quick photies, only from my phone so not the best.

Still need do a few things.

Blanking plate for the HDD wall.
Longer SATA cables so i can mount it up front.
A White Corsair sticker for my PSU.
I may get a Raijintek Triton AIO in green, if funds allow.

Ive put an extra fan in for the moment, only running at 5-600rpm but its brought my GPU temps down by a good 5-7degrees

Last edited:
Associate
Mine arrived today, really nice case.

Without any GPU's yet it's pretty empty but that'll soon change I hope.

Mine sadly had a tiny scratch (about 1mm long) near the front IO flap, insignificant but it's bothering me a little.

Onwards and upwards with my project, time to get the rattle cans out this weekend!

Associate
33pbng0.jpg

24 pin lines up perfect with my Gigabyte Z97X G1

Soldato
couple of quick photies, only from my phone so not the best.

Still need do a few things.

Blanking plate for the HDD wall.
Longer SATA cables so i can mount it up front.
A White Corsair sticker for my PSU.
I may get a Raijintek Triton AIO in green, if funds allow.

Ive put an extra fan in for the moment, only running at 5-600rpm but its brought my GPU temps down by a good 5-7degrees

Hi Pepper Im loving the braided cables did you do these yourself?

Associate
Yep, they are poorly placed, might dremel the full thing out.

Yes longer slot would have been the ideal, and a plate to hide the drive bay slots for those who wont use them, or a removable drive bay, maybe they will fix some stuff if they make a V2 model, also a couple of the ssd rubber mounts had stripped threads, pain to get out as I won't be using those.

Associate
Anybody else having trouble with the USB 3.0 header / cable?? I've got an sabertooth z77 mobo and for the life of me, I can't get the front USB header cable plugged in. To make sure I wasn't going crazy, I tried plugging in the header cable from my "old" case and it clicked in without any problems...wtf!???

Associate
Anybody else having trouble with the USB 3.0 header / cable?? I've got an sabertooth z77 mobo and for the life of me, I can't get the front USB header cable plugged in. To make sure I wasn't going crazy, I tried plugging in the header cable from my "old" case and it clicked in without any problems...wtf!???

Dunno, took mine out along with the other bits not needed, don't like front or top ports, ends up marking the case.I just use an extension plugged into the motherboard.

Back
Top Bottom