*** Phanteks EVOLV Owners Thread ***

Soldato
Some nice looking builds. I really dont see why MSI would make a brown PCB mobo. Surely it would just be cheaper to make all the boards they make black so everyone is happy.

Who knows, too late to change now. My Windows 10 install is tied to the mobo.

In hindsight (If I'd know the board was brown) I'd have paid a bit more for the Krait in lovely black and white, which would have matched perfectly.

Associate
Who knows, too late to change now. My Windows 10 install is tied to the mobo.

In hindsight (If I'd know the board was brown) I'd have paid a bit more for the Krait in lovely black and white, which would have matched perfectly.

Windows 10 stalker :) sends evrything you do back to Microsoft, anyone into computers is avoiding it like the plague,no wonder it's free it just a data mining virus in disguise.

Associate
I took the plunge and ordered one of these yesterday. Hopefully come by next week. Bought a Gunmetal grey one after seeing peoples picture. Lots of money for me to spend on a case but since we are gonna be decorating I'd like my pc to look the part :D

Associate
Did you get the updated version?

Well still no luck with the replacements, fans don't move.

The replacement ones are the same as the ones I had after checking them apart from they don't have a plastic film to stop them touching the metal case.

Need to try something else, might just stick with a fan controller stuck in the bottom.

Associate
I had a replacement controller arrive the other day also. Mine also did not have the protective film to stop it shorting on the case but I used the film off the old controller.

Sadly mine still has the same issue so may look into buying an aftermarket controller.

Associate
I had a replacement controller arrive the other day also. Mine also did not have the protective film to stop it shorting on the case but I used the film off the old controller.

Sadly mine still has the same issue so may look into buying an aftermarket controller.

Don't know what the problem is with them, some seem to work some don't, Thats 4 I've tried now, I got a Modmytoys one which works, just liked the Phanteks as it was smaller, I bought the one with the cover as an extra, but it's a no go one as well, fans don't spin up.

Back
Top Bottom