• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The ASIC benching thread, what does yours boost up to ?

P.B

P.B

Soldato
T9UQfRl

Soldato
Should be interesting, I'd love to join in as my ASIC is over 90 even if she is old, but sadly my last sm2493hm died yesterday and I'm stuck on some antient 19" 4:3 Sony (oh god it hurts so much). Your going to need a hell of a lot of results and probably best to separate each GPU when comparing for that trend.

Super interested in this, will be keeping an eye on it, GL and consider recruiting others to take up the logging on other forums as I really think the data pool needed will be massive :p

Man of Honour
OP
Should be interesting, I'd love to join in as my ASIC is over 90 even if she is old, but sadly my last sm2493hm died yesterday and I'm stuck on some antient 19" 4:3 Sony (oh god it hurts so much). Your going to need a hell of a lot of results and probably best to separate each GPU when comparing for that trend.

Super interested in this, will be keeping an eye on it, GL and consider recruiting others to take up the logging on other forums as I really think the data pool needed will be massive :p

All GPUs will be separated in the tables as you can only compare like with like.:)

Associate
AMD cards can be used too.:)

For the results we need the maximum clockspeed you can achieve for the ASIC.

If you use the GPUZ as above I know it won't show some of the boost figures with AMD cards but it will still give the max clockspeed.:)

Do you want the absolute maximum clock it can do with adding more voltage or maximum clock at stock?

Caporegime
Why does everything have to include a screenshot of Heaven *sigh*

I know what mine does and I can post the ASIC but I can't be bothered to run another Heaven

Back
Top Bottom