• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The ASIC benching thread, what does yours boost up to ?

Caporegime
I managed 1550Mhz on my GTX 970, it completed every benchmark without making any adjustments to volts or power, but i dare not push it higher.

i'm downloading Heaven 4 now. OS reinstall

Last edited:
Soldato
5930k@stock, Asus X99s
Have not tried OC'ing the mem
Gigabyte reference titan x (will do the other two tomorrow)

a8UFEDZ.png

nads, just noticed i didnt set temp to max, it was 63 ish at max.

Caporegime
Yay, if someone beats me i may have to risk going higher :eek:

@ Kaap, for some reason GPU-Z is reading my clocks 100Mhz lower than they actually are, except for the live sensors.

I don't know if thats an Nvidia thing? this GPU is listed as boosting to 1253Mhz, my one actually boosts to 1354Mhz out of the box (100Mhz higher).... i have no idea what is going on with that and would love to know.

Man of Honour
OP
Yay, if someone beats me i may have to risk going higher :eek:

@ Kaap, for some reason GPU-Z is reading my clocks 100Mhz lower than they actually are, except for the live sensors.

I don't know if thats an Nvidia thing? this GPU is listed as boosting to 1253Mhz, my one actually boosts to 1354Mhz out of the box (100Mhz higher).... i have no idea what is going on with that and would love to know.

It is normal, this is why I am using 3 figures for

GPU Clock
Set Boost
Max Boost (sensors).

With AMD cards it is easy, all three are the same.:)

Associate
Great, I'll try it with Heaven later on, I did some tests on Valley earlier and the highest I managed to get without touching voltage was 1545MHz. I know it's not what this thread is for, but some pictures if you care:

CJ9IzdM.png

DU6rx7q.png

Edit: i5-3450 @ 3.5GHz too :p

Last edited:
Associate
4790k @4700, Windows 10
Powercolour R9 290 PCS+ (1170/1600) +50 powertune, VCC +100mv

Asic 68.1

A poor overclocker my card I think. If I add anymore to VCC then the card will flicker during the benchmark and eventually black screen needing a reset. The card wont overclock to 1180 anymore and benchmarks will crash to desktop or blackscreen, sigh .. ;)

Back
Top Bottom