• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The ASIC benching thread, what does yours boost up to ?

Associate
I don't think stock setting will show anything important as all the numbers will be near enough the same for any given card series.

It's all or nothing as you push the card to the limit and see how far your asic % takes you. In my case, not very far ;)

Man of Honour
OP
I don't think stock setting will show anything important as all the numbers will be near enough the same for any given card series.

It's all or nothing as you push the card to the limit and see how far your asic % takes you. In my case, not very far ;)

Over time if we get enough results a pattern should start forming.:)

Associate
Here is mine -

Zotac AMP 980ti - Custom bios enabling 325W (130%) TDP only running using a Nzxt G10 with a corsair H110 water.

asic.jpg

Very happy to see this thread I hope we get some support I really want to see whether ASIC really makes a difference. I suspect it makes a difference for VDDC but I have seen a throttle under air that I no longer see under water because my temps are always below 50c. With card temp you see a 13mhz throttle above 63c and again at 73c so if you can keep your card below these temps you instantly gain 26mhz overclock or 2 speed bins regardless of ASIC and all down to the way GPU boost 2 works on an NVidia cards.

Last edited:
Associate
Hi, I hope this is sufficient, took the picture before realising you wanted a picture of the start screen:

QRwcpcd.png

Gigabyte G1 Gaming 980Ti
ASIC - 72.8%
GPU Clock - 1320MHz
Set Boost - 1409MHz
Max Boost - 1560MHz
Max Temp - 60c
Max VDDC - 1.243v

Last edited:
Man of Honour
OP
Hi, I hope this is sufficient, took the picture before realising you wanted a picture of the start screen:

QRwcpcd.png

Gigabyte G1 Gaming 980Ti
ASIC - 72.8%
GPU Clock - 1320MHz
Set Boost - 1409MHz
Max Boost - 1560MHz
Max Temp - 60c
Max VDDC - 1.243v

The results screen is fine.:)

And on the scoreboard.:)

P.B

P.B

Soldato
Also a very good score on heaven have you posted it yet ?My titan used to hold 3rd place on there, now down to 12th :( some of these 980ti's clock so well!

Back
Top Bottom