• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The ASIC benching thread, what does yours boost up to ?

Soldato
Strix_1550.jpg

Asus Strix 980ti
75.2%
66C
1.23V

edit: dammit, just noticed I opened GPU-Z before setting the clocks in afterburner so it's read it all as set at default

Last edited:

P.B

P.B

Soldato
Should get you to work on my titan x bios ! good going for 980. noticed you sig says you've got a ti now ?

Soldato
Hope this proves useful Kaapstad:

Reference MSI 980Ti's, modified BIOS so ignore the EVGA in the Subvendor box.

Looking at the GPU Clock (1418) and Boost (1506) it's a bit odd as the most I've been able to get is 1480. Probably a by-product of using a BIOS not meant for this card?

gpuz_and_asic_01.jpg

Associate
Hey Kaap,

Have you thought about doing a second scoreboard for default voltage? No custom BIOS cards allowed on that table, or any pre-over volted cards.

A lot of people have been requesting it and I don't necessarily see what's wrong with having a second one :p

Man of Honour
OP
Hey Kaap,

Have you thought about doing a second scoreboard for default voltage? No custom BIOS cards allowed on that table, or any pre-over volted cards.

A lot of people have been requesting it and I don't necessarily see what's wrong with having a second one :p

It is a nice idea and I did think about it but it is unworkable.

If we use the GTX 980 Ti as an example, the non ref ones don't use the same bios, the same default clocks, the same default voltage or even the same memory chips. Even the reference cards are a pain as the EVGA SC will use a different bios and clocks to all the rest.:)

Back
Top Bottom