• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The GTX 980 Ti owners thread.

Associate
So the HoF replacement came:

Box looked great (the one I sent was fine).
On the paper it says that it's a B grade card, so someone else's return (checked the codes on the card, at least it's not mine).
But most of all it's DOA. Blank screen, the fan spins at maximum speed and gpu led turns on and off.

Last edited:
Soldato
So the HoF replacement came:

Box looked great (the one I sent was fine).
On the paper it says that it's a B grade card, so someone else's return (checked the codes on the card, at least it's not mine).
But most of all it's DOA. Blank screen, the fan spins at maximum speed and gpu led turns on and off.
The way my Inno3D RMA was handled this does not surprise me one little bit :(

Associate
I guess the card was returned for DSR and nobody tested it properly.
Left a web-note. I'm not too upset as I know ocuk will eventually fix it.

What happened to your Inno3D AWPC?

Associate
I'm sure we'll find out soon! :cool:

Yes at 1470 heaven for 15 mins...

41 and 39 with fans at 1300 ( ill probably run at 800 and in games tbh )

Seems a my paste might be settling down :) or perhaps its the fact that i didn't bleed as long as last time and i think the rads havent filled up all the way yet.

Got 1 480 60mm and 1 360 60mm. Seems they can do the job :)

Anyhow I might not of got the 38c ;) but very happy will do a run at 1500 when back from going out to get my STEAK ;)

The coil whine keeps getting a bit quieter which is a good sign hopefully will only be audible from the menu's soon.

Last edited:
Associate
On a side not this is the first time typing on a pc that i can tell its on ... even before having the 7970 while waiting for the cards it made quite a bit of noise ...

I just put my ear to the case to check to hear the pump sound.

Associate
Really good temps there, although they'll be slightly higher when actual gaming they will indeed be below 50.

Nice job.

Cheers if it wasn't for your suggestion I would still be running around in circles its worked out a treat now to tidy up the room ( looks like bomb site here)

Thanks again :)

Associate
Missed the delivery yesterday as I was working away.

However

a56390.png

It looks great :D

Back
Top Bottom