*** Phanteks EVOLV Owners Thread ***

Associate
Hi guys I've got a problem with evolv atx. Internal fans are not spinning. All connected to the phanteks hub and then to CPU fan on motherboard. Any suggestions?

Associate
Hi, does anyone know the dimensions of the front screws that hold in the 200mm fan? I emailed phanteks and they did not know which I thought was odd.

I am looking for the dimension in the following format i.e. M2.5x3mm

Associate
Please dont slate me for this!

What is so good about these cases? I mean they look really nice and some of the setups are awesome but whats really stand out about this case compared to others?

Associate
Please dont slate me for this!

What is so good about these cases? I mean they look really nice and some of the setups are awesome but whats really stand out about this case compared to others?

Everyone has thier own choice with cases and thier favourite.

These are just well made for the low cost, well thought out internals, and the thick alloy covers finish them off nicely, I've had too many cases to remember over the years, tend to change every few months, sometimes weeks :) but this is certainly one of the better made ones.

Associate
Everyone has thier own choice with cases and thier favourite.

These are just well made for the low cost, well thought out internals, and the thick alloy covers finish them off nicely, I've had too many cases to remember over the years, tend to change every few months, sometimes weeks :) but this is certainly one of the better made ones.

Ah, thanks man. I was looking to buy a new case as my Antec 900 is a bit old and the cables are a mess with no where to put them.

This looks like a case that someones actually has thought about it and still made it look good.

Back
Top Bottom