• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**Official Unigine Valley Leaderboard**

Man of Honour
Just appears to be the usual GPU forum hoo ha about his scores being included.

If 8 Pack uses air or water the result goes in that section, if he uses LN2 it goes in the extreme cooling section.

It is not about excluding him it is about comparing like with like.

The funny part about 8 Packs result above on air is he could have probably done even better if he had used a 6700k for this bench. He probably stuck with the 5960X as it is better for the other benches he also ran.

Caporegime
OP
Nice score 8Pack, will update this when i get home, tomorrow or Saturday. :)

@ S2KIP, no one is complaining about 8Pack, all we are doing is separating extreme cooling from normal cooling, his last score will be added to the normal board as its on normal cooling. :)

Man of Honour
Nice score 8Pack, will update this when i get home, tomorrow or Saturday. :)

@ S2KIP, no one is complaining about 8Pack, all we are doing is separating extreme cooling from normal cooling, his last score will be added to the normal board as its on normal cooling. :)
Yeah I realise that now, tbh I only skim read some posts so apologies to all.

Associate
Not to intrude. Trying to compare GTX970 scores to something relevant. Got EVGA GTX970 SSC ACX 2.0+, managed to get 1472 boosted core and 2138 memory. Does that even touch stock 980 performance? Score was 2877. Anyone? :)
Another question, from what I've read above CPU actually means something in the bench? Got 4460, bottleneck?

Back
Top Bottom