• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The GTX 980 Ti owners thread.

Associate
I've been done over by the other place too, I was trying to sort it but apparently black friday or no black friday they finish bang on 5:30pm and offer no support after. Now I've missed other deals thinking I had one, I'm not sure if I do cause one communication said it was shipping then another said it wasn't, and I don't know if I should just wait till they roll in tomorrow or bite the bullet and get something else, more than likely from here since I know I'll be looked after much much better. Frustrated and disappointed doesn't even cover it.

OcUK Staff
Surprised OcUK could not match those mindblowing deals, just goes to show though, OcUK don't have the clout to get the best deals.

No we just owned everyone on the AMD deals instead, so guess we got the clout there instead. :)

Oh and the DELL G-Sync panel at around £100 cheaper than anyone else in the UK and the money of the Predator X34. :)

Oh and lets look we still have 980Ti's, 980's, 970's reduced, we'd rather offer a good discount and have hundreds of units in stock to give everyone a good chance. No point in having so little volume and such a large discount that the deals is gone within hours.

We worked on our deals and owned it, some competitors worked on their deals and owned it. :)

Everyone has done well, all records smashed for OcUK and I am sure for some competitors too, PC Gaming is exploding. :D

Biggest difference with OcUK our customer support is superior, evidence alone in this thread, we are here around the clock helping and we made sure all our customers got their orders fulfilled, if they ordered it and it was showing in stock, they got it. :)

P.S. Our 8 Pack bundle, without a doubt the best components bundle deal of Black Friday, £300 of the original price, £690 for a 5820K overclocked, X99 motherboard, 16GB 3000MHz RAM, 512GB NVMe SSD, Asetek cooling solution, insane value and we have some more going live Monday. :)

Last edited:
Associate
Hey guys, long time lurker, first time poster. I am upgrading from 780ti sli to 980ti sli, would I need to uninstall the current drivers even though I'll just re-install it again?

Soldato
Yeah definitely, will make for a smooth ride :)

Its always best to get rid of any config of the old hardware anyway. So do a clean install when you download the new ones.

EDIT: Welcome to the club lol

Deleted member 2277

D

Deleted member 2277

Ordered the Zotac for £489, should hopefully be here tomorrow :D

I ordered today and it should be delivered tomorrow but DPD tracking showing estimated delivery is Monday. So much for next day delivery, I'm well annoyed.

Deleted member 2277

D

Deleted member 2277

Next Day Delivery is always working days this is not same as Saturday Delivery.

When ordering it said it would be delivered on Saturday. A week day delivery is no use to me. It will probably end up being returned to OcUK. :(

Back
Top Bottom