** 8 PACK BUNDLE: 6700K OC, AIO, ASUS HERO, 16GB 3000MHz & MORE FOR £499.99 (£270 SAVING) **

Associate
This is why OcUK have the image of fantastic support, a great deal, but suggesting a better alternative for someone, so they get the best results from their money.
I like this.

Agreed, Gibbo is sound. I was about to buy the upgrade myself, my 2600K is running at 4.5Ghz and this made me start looking at a GTX1070 to replace my 970 instead :)

Associate
For those wondering what processing clearance is.... I rang up and spoke to customer service, they said 'processing clearance' means it has gone through fine and is just waiting for manager to approve it then it will be dispatched today for delivery tomorrow.

I paid with paypal, as an FYI

Got my order in via PayPal and my order is 'processing clearance' so thanks for the confirmation dude! :)

Associate
Got my confirmation thanks gibbo and overclockers for this deal .
and a free game .

I never buy anywhere else and this is why overclockers is my no 1

GREAT SERVICE

HAPPY NEW YEAR

TINK

Associate
Just ordered this, I think I read it somewhere earlier in the thread, but can't remember the answer that was given. Does any of the original boxes/packaging come with this at all, or literally just the components and manuals?? :)

OcUK Staff
OP
Just ordered this, I think I read it somewhere earlier in the thread, but can't remember the answer that was given. Does any of the original boxes/packaging come with this at all, or literally just the components and manuals?? :)

You get everything, as its a DIY bundle, so nothing is opened or pre-configured, its all down to you. If you get stuck post here in this thread and other members or 8 Pack will help you with the setup. :)

Associate
You get everything, as its a DIY bundle, so nothing is opened or pre-configured, its all down to you. If you get stuck post here in this thread and other members or 8 Pack will help you with the setup. :)

Nice one thankyou :) I have a weird thing for keeping boxes for everything, still have all the boxes/packaging from my last build in 2011 :)

Soldato
I have the same issue. It's a tough one for me. I may leave it this time and upgrade later in 2017.

Glad to see its sold out... been a busy morning thankfully so I've not been twiddling my thumbs and splurging cash.. my 3770K will do for now.. :)

Was a phenomenal deal and I just managed to hold out :S

Back
Top Bottom