Seeing SetiClassic off in style!

Associate
diogenese said:
We need more joiners! Or do berkley know this and have turned off the ability to join so we give up? Grr! it's soo close:)

Are there any old skool big hitters that aren't aware of this yet who we might entice into crunching one last time? 33000 really isn't that much :(

Associate
RobOC said:
Are there any old skool big hitters that aren't aware of this yet who we might entice into crunching one last time? 33000 really isn't that much :(

Considering the millions of WU's OCUK have produced it would be a shame to loose out on just 33,000 WU's. Suppose we just need to get the word out more.

Soldato
mark128 said:
By the way when you increase the FSB does that increase the FSB of the graphics card and memory too?

It wil increase the memory speed. Whether it affects the graphics card (AGP bus) depends on exactly which motherboard it is and whether it is capable of locking PCI and AGP clocks.

Associate
Staffy said:
Count in my X2 3800 to the cause!

Will change over in the morning!

Only just seen this thread, though I had been catching KillBait on F@H a bit quick.

Well, at least you did'nt pass me ;), good to see you can help out with "The Cause"

I've been slacking at SETI as PC is being a nightmare since i upgraded some stuff, still producing, but not 24/7, should be back to full time in a day or two.

Associate
:rolleyes: whoops! :eek:

Had to finish those last 2 wu's before changing over, sorry. Couldn't leave them 96% done now could I?

You'll soon go back past, as you out produce me most weeks. If not it'll ad some interest.

Associate
Just seti classic, some of us have moved over to try one last push to beat the germans, if you can help in any way, it would be very helpfull as we still need new people to hop on board.

At the moment it's going to be close at the end, so every unit counts.

Soldato
I'm having problems joining the ocuk seti classic team, it says 'CGI error Command not recognized'.
How do i join?
I've tried using the new seti website, and i've joined the boinc team but i need to join the seti classic team for the final push.
Got 128 completed units up for grabs here!

Associate
Parts of the classic site at berkley are borked at the moment, team stats are broken aswell as the join team bit also, about all you can do is use an existing teams details and crunch some under their name.

If berkley can be bothered to fix the webby than you can join the team later to add your units on, crunching under a existing team/individual is all you can do for now.

Soldato
KillBait said:
Parts of the classic site at berkley are borked at the moment, team stats are broken aswell as the join team bit also, about all you can do is use an existing teams details and crunch some under their name.

If berkley can be bothered to fix the webby than you can join the team later to add your units on, crunching under a existing team/individual is all you can do for now.
So i can't join the final push?
Dammit.
And that means i can't move my units across to ocuk.
Who wants to give me a name to fold under untill 15th?
I would need email and password i think in order to join and crunch for you.

Last edited:
Associate
Sammeals details are in the first post of thread, others like Team Mod-A-Lot and a few others are in this thread somewhere, a quick scan through the first couple of pages should throw up a few.

Soldato
BillytheImpaler said:
To just use someone else's name you don't need a password, you just need an email addy. Feel free to use mine: brian[dot]brc12[at]gmail[dot]com
Ok, i'm crunching for you.
If anyone else can prove that they are a more worthy cause for some extra cpu power, let me know.
My spare cpu power only goes to the most deserving!

Man of Honour
Soldato
Well I need to re-stomp KE1HA. I'd like to know when that is but as the stats sites are dead I don't think I'll know until the 15th.

Also I was hoping to get my 5k tiffy. It now looks like I'll have that before the week is out so I'll have to aim a bit higher. What's the next tiffy after 5k?

Back
Top Bottom