Lian li PC V300

Associate
blimey - this little silver begger must be really hard to get hold of....

if I was to get the black case and respray it silver I wonder if the girlee would notice.... ;)

Suspended
OP
Lian Li were not expecting this case to be so popular. When i told them that I shifted 20 pcs in 4 hrs they did not believe me. I currently have two shipments one container comming on the sea and some V300 and other product flying over air frieght. I will let you know when I have had the nod from customs. That is all the info I have at the moment.

Associate
Fatboy said:
Lian Li were not expecting this case to be so popular. When I told them that I shifted 20 pcs in 4 hrs they did not believe me. I currently have two shipments one container coming on the sea and some V300 and other product flying over air frieght. I will let you know when I have had the nod from customs. That is all the info I have at the moment.

you are a blooming star - thanks for the info :)

if these cases could be done on pre-order would the payment be taken when the order made or when it was about to ship?

Suspended
OP
I don't like doing pre-orders on cases as they cause a massive OOS stock situation. If you want to place a pre-order call the office and I will take your order for you.

Associate
Fatboy said:
I don't like doing pre-orders on cases as they cause a massive OOS stock situation. If you want to place a pre-order call the office and I will take your order for you.

possibly - I have sent an email to your trust account.

:)

Gas

Suspended
OP
I have found some stock in europe also and managed to snaffle all of that too well pleased so the V300 can go back on sale shortly. It's amazing how little stock there is actualy about of this product lian - Li have mis judged this one by a country mile.

Soldato
Overclockers UK have built an enviable reputation over the last 6 years as the leading supplier of performance computer hardware in Europe. Every item is carefully selected for its specification, reliability and good looks to give you complete confidence when ordering. With low prices and fast next day delivery (2 days EU) you could be enjoying any of our range tomorrow!

Quoted for absolute truth, always those who have a dig at any company, but as far as I am concerned OcUK is at the top of the pile. Don't see there competitors going to these lengths for their customers, I doubt the profit on some of the cases Fatboy has got in so fast will be as high as the ones arriving later, and if he has got them at the same price he will have amazed me again!

Best in buisness. :D

Av8

Av8

Associate
I seriously want one of these cases in black asap, does any of the moderators have an idea as to when these will be available please ? ? ?

Soldato
Av8 said:
I seriously want one of these cases in black asap, does any of the moderators have an idea as to when these will be available please ? ? ?

I have nothing do with OcUK as I do not work there, but I would imagine end of the week.

Lian Li have seriously underestimated the demand for this case, everywhere as soon as the case is built it has a buyer!

If it comes up, for any price just pounce on it.

4p

4p

Soldato
Yewen said:
I have nothing do with OcUK as I do not work there, but I would imagine end of the week.

Lian Li have seriously underestimated the demand for this case, everywhere as soon as the case is built it has a buyer!

If it comes up, for any price just pounce on it.

Thankyou

Back
Top Bottom