i just got dead space 2 but i'm so disappointed

Soldato
forgive my suspicious nature as I'm not 100% convinced this is serious.

on the chance that it is, if you used your chin to move forward etc, how would you do everything else such as toggle aim, reload etc. - same goes for driving, braking, handbrake, etc.

Soldato
I'm not asking you to prove yourself - but you have to accept that it's not every day someone says they play video games with their head. I ask because I can't think of how one would do so many things at once with their chin?

Soldato
I used to use mouse 2 for forward all the time in FPS games, much to the ridicule of fellow gamers. I remember trying to switch to the standard AWSD config but couldn't get the hang of it. I remember being forced to change by a game and never looked back. Mouse 2 forward seems a bit strange now.

Obviously no help to OP, it does seems stupid that they wouldn't give you full customisation.

Soldato
OP
forgive my suspicious nature as I'm not 100% convinced this is serious.

on the chance that it is, if you used your chin to move forward etc, how would you do everything else such as toggle aim, reload etc. - same goes for driving, braking, handbrake, etc.
my mouse as 5 buttons on top so i assign all the important actions to them including forward...

as for driving, forward, back , left, right assigned to analogue stick

Caporegime
hi,
get yourself a razer mouse [i have razer software, may be others]
you can map any button to any key

ie mouse 2 becomes 'W' etc

on mine i have 5 profiles so just switch profile for normal right/left click

dont know if you use a unique mouse but if not its worth a shot

btw, thats amazing

Soldato
I was going to point you in the direction of a blog that has information on how to hack the control config file, but for some reason it's coming up a a security risk in my browser. It's up to you, but you can find it by googling dead space arrow keys kennynet.

Perhaps the blog has been hacked? :(

Soldato
OP
hi,
get yourself a razer mouse [i have razer software, may be others]
you can map any button to any key

ie mouse 2 becomes 'W' etc

on mine i have 5 profiles so just switch profile for normal right/left click

dont know if you use a unique mouse but if not its worth a shot

btw, thats amazing
i was thinking about a razer mouse but i'm not sure about the size of it and hight of it....

how many buttons on top?

Associate
Associate
Ive never thought about anything like this before but now you bring it by them not providing full customisation and therefore stopping yourself and other disabled people playing this and other games like this isnt it sort of discrimination.

I mean c'mon how hard would it be for them to make it fully customisable?

Back
Top Bottom