• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

my msi gtx780 lightning..

Associate
hey guys whenever i got my techpower gpu running to check temps of my "not" overclocked graphics card "yet" it reaches around like 50-60c when running games like assasins creed etc, is this normal with the card not being overclocked reaching them temps on a game with every graphics option on highest?

Associate
hey guys whenever i got my techpower gpu running to check temps of my "not" overclocked graphics card "yet" it reaches around like 50-60c when running games like assasins creed etc, is this normal with the card not being overclocked reaching them temps on a game with every graphics option on highest?

That is low, I got my lightning 780 today and coming from a reference R9 290 which hits 95c after a couple of minutes I am very happy with it. :)

Caporegime
50-60c is incredibly good for air cooling. 64c max here, hoping to get it lower when i switch to a better case, (corsair 540). Sick to the teeth of this current shinobi.

Associate
OP
mhm what temps would i get overclocking the card, can anyone tell me what happens when you raise power limit on msi afterburner... or when it is necessary to raise the power limit?

Mobster
Soldato
mhm what temps would i get overclocking the card, can anyone tell me what happens when you raise power limit on msi afterburner... or when it is necessary to raise the power limit?

You wont be able to kill your card just like that. Nvidia has idiot-proofed their cards :D

Back
Top Bottom