Arma 3: Altis Life

Soldato
OP
That kind of poor admining won't happen on our server Spils, maybe a corrupt cop but nothing stopping you putting him down. Public cops don't get access to lethal weapons either :)

Melbo: No errors other than the usual "object not found" spam but wondering if its being exploited in some way, you should be able to connect with JSRS on, I cant remember if it needs to be activated server side to but many servers arent running it from what I've seen, at least in their launch parameters :)

Soldato
That kind of poor admining won't happen on our server Spils, maybe a corrupt cop but nothing stopping you putting him down. Public cops don't get access to lethal weapons either :)

Melbo: No errors other than the usual "object not found" spam but wondering if its being exploited in some way, you should be able to connect with JSRS on, I cant remember if it needs to be activated server side to but many servers arent running it from what I've seen, at least in their launch parameters :)

Doesn't need to be running server side mate. Just CBA does. Only the keys for JSRS and blastcore need to be in the folder.

Permabanned
So looks like this could be a fun session tonight, look forward to it.

Basically this. Like Jack said it looks like its a game for people who defiantly have never had sex in there lifes. On paper looks a load of fun. Being chased by some french pig trying to give me a ticket for doing 31mph in town.

Not for me. Unless I can do a Frankie and come back with a rebel army and kill those police. Not going to happen though Im not a famous youtuber. The Admin will get crazy mad and ban you for crossing the road without looking.

Not on CPC m8, you can be sure you are safe from admin abuse trust me :) It is pretty fun, give it a shot, police chases can be really damn fun.

Soldato
OP
Doesn't need to be running server side mate. Just CBA does. Only the keys for JSRS and blastcore need to be in the folder.

I tried with blastcore before and it wouldnt let me join, I googled the issue and it said about renaming the bikey/bisign key to a certain name but mine was already named that, confused.com - happy to give it another go.

I'll leave CBA enabled then dude and disable JSRS as an addon to the server, could have been that?

Also have logs being rotated and FTP access to them setup for admins, we are actually looking for mods/admins for this server. Need to learn whats naughty in the logs for 1) Arma 3 and 2) Altis Life, got any new obvious ones to look for (to arma3 server hosters here)

Associate
So looks like this could be a fun session tonight, look forward to it.

Not on CPC m8, you can be sure you are safe from admin abuse trust me :) It is pretty fun, give it a shot, police chases can be really damn fun.

Na I know you are good guys, I mean in general. The average admin out there in Arma world

Caporegime
Okay I'm driving along the road at about 28km/h

there are 4 guys in the road walking , I slow down to avoid them but one of them keeps running in my way.

I ran him over by accident at about 3km/h after he ran directly against the front of my quad bike...

XXchevXX or whatever he is called handcuffs me and tries to fine me 500$ after walking me around some corner.
he then lets me go when I said what happened.

I run back to where my quad bike was and it's gone...

SIGH!

BTW chev does not have a mic or his send volume is ridiculously low because I never heard him talk and nothing was ever typed in chat

Last edited:
Caporegime
Need to lock your vehicle if it's anything like the arma 2 version

yea but I can't lock it when a cop drags me off it handcuffed and walks me around the corner in handcuffs.

I guess one of the idiots walking in the road trying to get ran over stole it

Caporegime
this server is full of crap so far..
I was at the ATM in kavala next to the car dealer when someone in a ghili suit murdered me.
0IZ8qfh.jpg
I sent a text message to the police and nothing..

I thought killing near npc traders was against the rules?

When I was murdered my quad bike was next to me unlocked.
I ran back to where I died and some guy was on my quad bike so I locked in and then he told the police he couldn't get off XD

because he was stealing my bike Brah!

police impounded my bike or whatever and it disappeared..

I said in global why he couldnt' get off and that it was mine and nothing.

Soldato
OP
Please let me know if there are any tools employed as whitelisted cops, there are only 2 public ones and theres no way I have time to screen them all.. + the server needs cops to function properly.

Hopefully we'll get some flowers out of the manure! :D

Great Martyn, see you on!

The server is utterly rammed right now.

Soldato
OP
I dont think there is an impound lot arknor - it should be back at the garage where it gets stored so you can re-summon it.

We do need more admins to enforce the no killing around traders rule but its a 75man server with so much space to cover, we're a little thin on the ground!

Caporegime
I dont think there is an impound lot arknor - it should be back at the garage where it gets stored so you can re-summon it.

We do need more admins to enforce the no killing around traders rule but its a 75man server with so much space to cover, we're a little thin on the ground!

dood there were like 5 cops running around the car dealer a few minutes after my murder doing nothing but searching people and ignoring me in chat about my murder...

I'll go rebel once I get some money and start eliminating the doughnut eaters

Back
Top Bottom