***Gigabyte GA-Z77-UD5H-WiFi review***

Associate
Stulid, do you think Id be able to fit the wifi card + TV tuner and a graphics card in this? I know it has the physical slots to do so but would the graphics card cover some of them?

Caporegime
OP

WiFi card at the top.

GFX card next.

TV tuner in the 3rd PCi-E 1X slot

Untitled-53.png

Associate
With 4 (PWM?) system fan headers is there any benefit to purchasing a fan controller? I'm about to purchase one of these boards (Non WiFi version) for my new (P280) build and was thinking of replacing the 2 top (exhaust) fans with some quieter ones and fitting 2 front fans (intake) then using one of these to control them all. Do I need to do that or could I use the 4 system fan headers and software (Speedfan?) and save the cost of the controller....build is currently £300 over budget :eek: so I need to start saving if I can :)

Last edited:
Caporegime
OP
With 4 (PWM?) system fan headers is there any benefit to purchasing a fan controller? I'm about to purchase one of these board for my new (P280) build and was thinking of replacing the 2 top (exhaust) fans with some quieter ones and fitting 2 front fans (intake) then using one of these to control them all. Do I need to do that or could I use the 4 system fan headers and software (Speedfan?) and save the cost of the controller....build is currently £300 over budget :eek: so I need to start saving if I can :)

You can use PWM fans for that, let the BIOS ramp them up when needed.

Back
Top Bottom