Can you reheat chinese?

Soldato
TheMightyTen said:
Can also take upto 48 hours, particularly in some cases of Campylobacter jejuni and Camoylobacter coli and also some viral food poisonings.

Staphylococcus aureus!

Yeah i've done food hygeine courses too. :p

Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
I remember someone saying that you can't reheat noodles :/

Well I'm still here! :p and have always had leftover Chinese for lunch the next day :)

Obviously let it cool down before you put it in the fridge ;)

BB x

Soldato
SherberT* said:
I kinda guessed that from your previous post. :)
It's just sad I don't get to do as much lab and R&D work as I used to, as I made the mistake of also having a degree in Information System Engineering before I decided on a carreer change to be a BMS. After the amalgamation of the Public Health Laboratory Service into the HPA someone noticed it and cajooled me into being an Information sifter & shifter :(

Soldato
OP
Thanks for your replys guys and gals, will be eating it for breakfast :)

I just waited for it to cool and bunged it in the fridge... might go and take a chicken ball now actually.... :D

MMMMmmmmmm

Soldato
Raymond Lin said:
Nuke it, it'll be fine. I find noodles taste better after reheating for some reason, something to do with the flavour marinated overnight or something.

Haha yeah they do! When I get a chinese I order 2x the chow mein, so I can have one for breakfast the next day! :p :o

Caporegime
TheMightyTen said:
In the lab we see 6-7 cases of food poisoning a week for the West Midlands that have a tangible connection to reheated rice (either reheated by a food establishment or at home)

Not trying to be sarcy or anything but I'll take those odds. That is almost a non problem if you compare that to the number of people eating reheated rice, you're probably more likely to get injured after sticking metal in the microwave while reheating it. ;)

Megahurtz400 said:
If you want it hot DO NOT microwave it, itll go all dry and manky.

That's why you stick something over the top to cover it. ;)

2minutes>20 minutes when I'm hungry!

Back
Top Bottom