Glastonbury SEE TICKETS... GO ****!

Soldato
Don't announce the line up till spring? Ehhhh no thanks, probabley wouldn't go, all the people who I've came across who go regularly are the type of people who would do my nut in over a weekend.

Associate
thank goodness for that,

now got to keep an eye on my bank and make sure the money comes out

conformation email received too

screenshot20101003at091.png

Soldato
Glastonbury tickets

Do you guys know of any better way to get Glastonbury tickets (ie. the technical side of things)? The site, no doubt being hammered to death, is timing out a lot.

Any OCUK behind the scenes methods of getting to the site? Any scripts to continually refresh? Extend the timeout period? Anything at all?

Soldato
Ooops, somehow didn't see the other post. But this is more of a problem than general chat about them!

Associate
started at 08:52 when seetickets went live. I think i got through on the website at about 09:12, conformation email sent at 09:30.

longer than last year, i was sitting pretty by 09:08

i guess I'm one of the lucky ones so far.

i think it took 8 hours to sell out last year so don't panic just yet, there will be about 177'500 tickets like last year!

Soldato
close to giving up now, for a while at least, that's nearly an hour and a half pressing the poxy refresh button and redialling on the phone! will give it another 10 mins then stop wasting my sunday!

Soldato
what's the point in me wasting my time registering then not being able to actually get a f-ing ticket!! you can stick yer glasto up yer chocolate starfish eavis - i hope it rains!

Man of Honour
Are people really going mad to pay £200 each for tickets to a concerts without knowing who the artists are? Seems a bit unfair of them not to announce the lineup until after everyone has paid, they could get a load of pub singers in and make a fortune..

Caporegime
True but they have had some great lineups in the past. I would 'expect' a great lineup for £200 and the last Glastonbury in this cycle before the 1/2 year break. :D

Back
Top Bottom