Possible to have brass knuckles shipped to the UK?

Permabanned
OP
Telling me to grow up? :)
Apologies on the assumtion but your the one who wants a knuckle duster as a belt buckle ^^, trying to make a statement?

No not at all. I asked a simple question and had good replys.

you come along with your immature attitude and think im trying to be a chav, so take your immature mind away from this thread.

Permabanned
Got one myself, it's a proper brass knuckle with a nub on the back so it can be used as a belt buckle.

Got it through customs in my suitcase, not sure if you'd have that luck if it was being shipped to the UK. I once tried having cigarettes shipped from the EU to here and they were confiscated at customs.

Permabanned
OP
Got one myself, it's a proper brass knuckle with a nub on the back so it can be used as a belt buckle.

Got it through customs in my suitcase, not sure if you'd have that luck if it was being shipped to the UK. I once tried having cigarettes shipped from the EU to here and they were confiscated at customs.

Cheers mate.

Il give it a go anyway :)

Caporegime
go to scrap yard buy piece of brass plate make it yourself . pillar drill = easy

once finished put rocky on your ipod and go defeat people (do not do this :D)

Man of Honour
erm, section 141 of the Criminal Justice Act 1988 makes it illegal to import, manufacture, gift, loan, offer to sell or sell specific martial arts weapons, of which, a knuckleduster is included.

It is but if someone has one in their house then no law is being broken.

Sec 141 does not cover someone having a knuckleduster in their house that they may already have had and police cannot arrest for possession alone.

If there was evidence to link importation etc then that could be a different matter.

Technically, Burnsy is right.

Soldato
To be fair I didn't say owning one was illegal which is why I put down the individual cases. The question posed was whether you could import one into the UK which is illegal.

Onto the 2nd point (wearing one as a belt buckle) - If a cop stopped someone wearing one as a belt buckle in a public place then that person should expect to be charged with possession of an offensive weapon in the same way they would be charged for having it in their pocket (for example)....

Back
Top Bottom