HD 7990 MICRO ATX GAMING SYSTEMS!!!!!

Soldato
To celebrate the launch of the world's fastest graphics card, we have built some insane microATX gaming rigs, so you can experience extreme gaming at full throttle without taking up your whole living room!

"Ultima Quantum" Intel Core i7 3770K 3.5GHz @ 4.5GHz AMD 7990 Micro ATX Gaming PC @ £1,999.99 inc VAT

FS-352-OE_400.jpg

*** Please note - Due to the limited supply of the new Corsair case and AMD 7990 Graphics Card, the lead time for this system could be four weeks ***

Introducing the “Ultima Quantum”, as the name suggests the “Ultima Quantum” packs a powerful punch in a small discreet chassis whilst delivering performance on par and surpassing full ATX gaming systems. Designed for the extreme gamer who requires maximum performance in a smaller sized system. Built with the winning combination of the Intel Core i7 3770K quad core CPU and the Intel Z77 Chipset. Here at OcUK we have fettled with the CPU somewhat and extracted a swift 4.50GHz overclock, courtesy of the impressive Asus Rampage V Gene which allows for near unlimited overclocking capabilities. Cooling an overclocked CPU in a smaller chassis is always a challenge, luckily we have employed the fantastic Corsair H100i Liquid CPU cooler. With a dual radiator design, the H100i has more surface area which allows the heat to be distributed more evenly allowing for a cooler operating temperature.

Backing up the impressive overclock is 16GB of Patriot Viper “Black Mamba” Gen 3 RAM. Running at a stonking 1866MHz, the “Ultima Quantum” really does fly. Default specification see a 1TB HDD equipped as standard but we would recommend upgrading to the optional 120GB SSD in addition to the standard 1TB to offer the perfect mix between speed and storage.

Outfitted with the AMD Radeon HD 7990 6GB you can delve straight into the latest triple A game titles with ease. With the world’s fastest graphics card at it’s heart, the “Ultima Quantum” delivers sledgehammer graphical performance unheard of in such a small chassis. DX11 cinematic graphics are delivered in a smooth fashion with the HD 7990 not even breaking a sweat.

Finally the “Ultima Quantum” is all wrapped up in the beautiful Corsair Obsidian 350D Windowed micro ATX case. Clean arrow straight lines fused with clever interior space, the Corsair 350D provides the ultimate solution to a high performance micro ATX chassis. With ample airflow the “Ultima Quantum” operates at a cool temperature, allowing for ultra quiet operation.

Why You Should Buy This System
- A guaranteed 4.50GHz performance for the price of 3.40GHz
- Cinematic DX11 graphics
- Precision built and cabled by Overclockers UK expert technicians
- 8 Hours stressed tested and quality controlled
- USB3, SATA 6GB/s, Intel Ethernet for next gen computing
- All systems with an Windows 7 selected ship out with a pre-installed 180 day trial of Panda Antivirus 2012. Not compatible with Windows 8.

System Specification
- Case: Corsair Obsidian 350D Windowed Micro ATX Gaming Case
- Power Supply: Corsair TX 850w PSU
- CPU: Intel Core i7 3770K 3.50GHz @ 4.50GHz Ivybridge CPU
- Motherboard: Asus Rampage V Gene Intel Z77 (Socket 1155) DDR3 Motherboard
- Cooler: Corsair H100i Water Cooler CPU Cooler
- RAM: 16GB DDR3 1866MHz Dual Channel Kit
- Hard Drive: Your Choice of Primary and Secondary Hard Drive / Solid State Drive
- Graphics Card: ATI Radeon HD 7990 6144MB GDDR5 Graphics Card
- Sound: Realtek 7.1 Channel Sound (On-Board)
- Optical Drive: OcUK 24x DVD+/-RW SATA Drive

Service Package
- Full 24 Month collect and return warranty
- Each specification is assembled from handpicked components for compatibility and stability
- Telephone, web note and forum technical support

Is this System for You?
Immense overclocks, powerful graphics and sleek hardware all combine to create the "Titan 8700i Pulse", perfect for the gaming enthusiast.

Note - If you would like to make a small change to the specification call our sales team on 0871 200 5052 and they will be happy to help.

* No OS systems are fully tested with the same extensive methods as systems chosen with an operating system. Including tests such as CPU, memory and GFX stress tests. All no OS systems are formatted completely before shipping.

*Fast track service subject to current stock levels during busier periods.

*Please note, unless specifically stated in the specification above, gaming systems are not shipped with "free games" intended for component promotions.

Only £1,999.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

"Titan Prodigy Extreme" i7 3770K 3.4GHz @ 4.2GHz AMD 7990 Mini ITX LAN Gaming PC @ £1,999.99 inc VAT

FS-353-OE_400.jpg

The "Titan Prodigy Extreme" is one of our smallest, most compact systems gaming systems to date but is easily one of our most powerful!

Featuring a watercooled Intel Core i7 3770K utilising hyper threading quad core performance and a massive 16GB of DDR3 RAM the "Titan Prodigy Extreme" contains enough power to glide through everyday tasks and to power through intense applications and games with ease.

The latest and arguably greatest graphics card on the planet today, the epic AMD 7990 provides the most awesome gaming experience imaginable with superb cinematic graphics and insane resolution capbilities thanks to its whopping 6GB VRAM!

All of this is wrapped up inside the awesome new Bitfenix Prodigy case. Perfect for LAN, perfect for the desktop.

Why You Should Buy This System?
- Watercooled, Overclocked, Quad Core, eight thread processing & 16GB of DDR3 memory
- MiniITX size for ultra portability and discreetness
- 8 Hours stressed tested and quality controlled
- Precision built and cabled by Overclockers UK expert technicians
- All systems with an Windows 7 selected ship out with a pre-installed 180 day trial of Panda Antivirus 2012. Not compatible with Windows 8.

System Specification
- Case: Bitfenix Prodigy Mini ITX Case - Black - Different Colours Available
- Power Supply: Corsair GS 600W PSU
- CPU: Intel Core i7 3770K overclocked to 4.2GHz Ivybridge Processor
- Motherboard: Intel Z77 (Socket 1155) DDR3 mini ITX Motherboard
- Cooler: Corsair H100i Water Cooler
- RAM: Patriot 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3 1600MHz Dual Channel Kit
- Primary Operating System Drive: Samsung 120GB 840 Series Solid State Drive
- Secondary Storage Drive: Seagate 2TB 7200RPM Hard Drive
- Graphics Card: AMD HD 7990 6GB GDDR5 Dual GPU Graphics Card
- Sound: High Definition 7.1 Onboard Sound Card
- Optical Drive: External USB Optical Drive Optional

Service Package
- Full 24 Month collect and return warranty
- Each specification is assembled from handpicked components for compatibility and stability
- Telephone, web note and forum technical support

Is this System for You? ?
Mini ITX size with full ATX gaming power! Embrace the power of the "Titan Prodigy Extreme" with Intel Core i7 power and AMD 7990 Dual GPU graphics for a sublime gaming experience.

Note - If you would like to make a small change to the specification call our sales team on 0871 200 5052 and they will be happy to help.

* No OS systems are fully tested with the same extensive methods as systems chosen with an operating system. Including tests such as CPU, memory and GFX stress tests. All no OS systems are formatted completely before shipping.

*Please allow 7 working days for your system to be built and configured. This may take longer during busier periods.

*Fast track service subject to current stock levels during busier periods.

Only £1,999.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Back
Top Bottom