Does anyone else still play MOHAA?

Associate
Only played the SP. Actually I'm amazed so many people still play this as I had a hell of a time getting this game to work on Vista.

Associate
Just got medal of honor 10th anniversary box set for less than a tenner.
Any advice running mohaa on windows 7.

Associate
still loads of wallhackers/cheaters though?

This is why I stopped playing it. I used to love this game online. (last man standing). Did think the hackers who looked like a fried egg creeping along the floor was hilarious tho :).

Anyway If you ever come across some cocky little shi*t owning everyone because he's discovered map flaws where he can hide & brags how he's got a girlfriend & ****** her, that'll be my 11 year old son. (oh the legacy we've left behind us :( ): (it's funny when you can sneak online to the same server :) )

Soldato
Used to love this game, played it so much!

Was in {D.D} Clan, matches against UNA and DRM used to be highly intense

The memories of The bridge and Lol_V2

Associate
Just got medal of honor 10th anniversary box set for less than a tenner.
Any advice running mohaa on windows 7.

Don't know about Windows 7, but in Vista it was a bugger. I had to find a 'different' working executable to get the game working without crashing at the SP startup..

Soldato
might have to re-install and own you all,

but i run vista so some fun times ahead :D

only played MOH:AA though, no spearhead or any other expansion.

Objective on V2 ruled, FreindlyFire On :D

Associate
Can't believe this was 6 years ago..

lolzz0.jpg

Soldato
Always remember that damn bridge on the crossroads map, always getting popped by a sniper up in the tower lol, you could see 2 or 3 guys all trying to squeeze onto the ledge haha.

Associate
I remember this. Great game. used to play Spearhead. Some of the maps were awesome. I've lost my disc's though. :(

Anyone know if I can grab a copy off steam?

Soldato
Was a bloody great game. Clan = Great online times. Hunt and V2 were good wins for us, bridge was always a bit of a bugger. We had pdf's with all the nade positions, practices, and cb of course, we played obj realism uk .:|TES|:. clan.

I installed it a couple of months ago on laptop, was still good, showing its age a bit but in a good way - No perks - No upgrades - Real sides with the correct guns - Proper obj modes - Proper Servers.

Respawn Entertainment need to come back with a proper clan based fps shooter without all the ****.

Associate
OP
Ive only been playing it again for the last 2 weeks, i seem to like the LSE omaha all day server and the GRD gravity uk server. And theres some 3rd person gavity server i like cant remember the name but if you sort by gametype you can find it :)

Back
Top Bottom